Win Your Wedding Dress From Callista (CLOSED)
Callista are giving away a dress from their Spring 2018 Collection
Callista is giving one lucky bride the chance to win one a beautiful dress from their Spring 2018 Collection and ten runners-up will get a £100 voucher!
One lucky bride has the chance to win a wedding dress from Callista’s Spring 2018 collection to the value of £1,000 and ten runners-up will receive a £100 voucher each to spend on their dream Callista dress.
Callista is the go to brand for brides with curves. Their designers have been creating gowns specifically for the fuller figure bride for many years, constructed to accommodate the needs of the fuller figure in terms of style, support and perfect fit. Every effort is made to make every bride feel special and give shape to the curves she loves.
With bust sizes from 46 to 57 inches, in wonderful soft and light weight fabrics; chiffons, organza, embroidered tulle and soft, floaty satins, you will fall in love with the styles they have on offer in their current 2018 collection.
Attention to detail and fit is key with detachable halter straps, or straps wide enough to cover bra straps designed to be practical but still look super sexy!
To experience the impeccable styling and incomparable fit of one or their Callista plus size wedding dresses you can find you nearest Irish stockist online at callistabride.com
This competition closes at 5pm on Friday 30th March 2018.
Terms & Conditions:
• The competition prize is a dress from Callista’s Spring 2018 collection to the value of £1,000 and ten runners-up vouchers at £100 each.
• Callista will require the bride to provide accurate measurements for their dress, to ensure that the correct size is supplied. If the bride specifies a size and on arrival the dress does not fit, Callista will not be able to exchange the dress for another size.
• The winner must be a genuine bride to be with a wedding date set.
• This prize does not include alterations or accessories.
• The dress will be sent directly to the prize winner’s chosen address, no store or boutique will be involved.
• Please be aware that Callista will not offer any alteration, if the gown requires any alterations it will have to be done privately by the winner.
• The winner must redeem their prize within six months of the date from which they were notified that they were the winner. The winner must allow a minimum of four months from winning to receiving the dress.
• There will be no exchanges available after the prize has been redeemed for any reason.
• No cash alternative is available.
• The information you provide will be used for administering this sweepstake and for all internal marketing purposes for Callista.
• Prior to receipt of the prize the winner must agree to provide the following information to Callista: Name, address, wedding date, telephone number and email address. This information will be held confidentially and not shared with any third parties. Should the winner refuse to provide this information then the prize will not be redeemable and Callista has the right to select a new winner or declare the competition void.
• The competition rules/terms and conditions of any third party supplier may apply and must be accepted and complied with by a prize winner.
• No purchase is necessary.
• The winner agrees to provide Callista with a picture of them on their wedding day in their chosen dress. The winner also agrees that Callista can, at their discretion, use the picture and the winner’s name on a Callista Facebook and Website page if required.
• Only one entry will be accepted per person for the competition. Each entrant can only win once.
• All entrants must be over 18 years of age at the date of entry and resident in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Proof of age may be required before a prizewinner can claim a prize.
• Callista accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost, damaged or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of dispatch will not be proof of entry. Only entries received in accordance with the rules will be accepted.
• Prize draw entries must be made in the manner described and in accordance with the rules before the closing date specified in the prize draw. Entries made otherwise will be invalid.
• The Director’s decision is final and unchallengeable. The Director can at his/her discretion declare a competition void without providing a reason.
• Where relevant, all taxes, insurances, transfers and expenses, unless otherwise stated are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
• All competition prizes are strictly not for resale.
• Every prize is subject to availability and Callista reserve the right to substitute any prize for one of a similar nature or value. There is no cash alternative available and no prize is refundable or transferable.
• Callista will not be liable if a prize does not reach a winner for any reason outside the control of Callista or if a prize is damaged on delivery.