Romantica are giving one lucky bride to be the chance to win their beautiful Romany gown worth £1,000/€1,200
Whimsical layers of wispy tulle and a subtle hint of colour make the Romany gown from Romantica perfect for a low key beach or woodland wedding. Shown here in the Ivory/Almond/Ivory colourway, it is also available in ivory. With a deep V-neck both front and back and a simple plain belt to finish, this dress is the perfect choice for modern day brides.
Romantica is a family owned and run British business, with over 30 years experience. Through the eyes and drive of talented designer Sally Waddington, they know honesty, integrity and family values are an integral part of their design process, along with their commitment to quality.
Romantica’s dedicated and talented design team, ensure that every design is produced to an exceptional standard. Each bridal gown is a statement of style, personality and above all romance. Every bride deserves to feel exquisitely beautiful on their wedding day and that’s always their final goal – to design a wedding dress that reflects you and is everything you wished for and more!
To view all of the dresses in the 2017 Collection visit romanticaofdevon.co.uk
To be in with the chance of winning this fantastic prize simply enter below:
The competition will close on Friday 29th September 2017.
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition prize is one Romany gown, the winner will be able to choose the colour either Ivory / Almond / Ivory or Ivory. The winner will also be able to choose the size, please be aware that each colourway is only available in the selected sizes listed below.
- Romany – Ivory / Almond / Ivory is available in sizes: 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 / 18
- Romany – Ivory is available in sizes: 12 / 14 / 16 / 18
- Romantica will require the bride to provide accurate measurements for their dress, to ensure that the correct size is supplied. If the bride specifies a size and on arrival the dress does not fit, Romantica will not be able to exchange the dress for another size so please choose your size carefully.
- The winner must be a genuine bride to be with a wedding date set.
- This prize does not include alterations or accessories.
- The dress will be sent directly to the prize winner’s chosen address, no store or boutique will be involved.
- Please be aware that Romantica Collections will not offer any alteration, if the gown requires any alterations it will have to be done privately by the winner.
- The winner must redeem their prize within 6 months of the date from which they were notified that they were the winner.
- There will be no exchanges available after the prize has been redeemed for any reason.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The information you provide will be used for administering this sweepstake and for all internal marketing purposes for Romantica Collections/Romantica Of Devon.
- Prior to receipt of the prize the winner must agree to provide the following information to Romantica collections: Name, address, wedding date, telephone number and email address. This information will be held confidentially and not shared with any third parties. Should the winner refuse to provide this information then the prize will not be redeemable and Romantica Collections has the right to select a new winner or declare the competition void.
- The competition rules/terms and conditions of any third party supplier may apply and must be accepted and complied with by a prize winner.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The winner agrees to provide Romantica Collections with a picture of them on their weeding day in their Romany gown. The winner also agrees that Romantica Collections can, at their discretion use the picture and the winner’s name on a Romantica Real Bride and Winner post on our Facebook page and blog page of our website www.romanticaofdevon.co.uk.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person for the competition. Each entrant can only win once.
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age at the date of entry and resident in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Proof of age may be required before a prizewinner can claim a prize.
- Romantica Collections / Romantica Of Devon accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost, damaged or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of dispatch will not be proof of entry. Only entries received in accordance with the rules will be accepted.
- Prize draw entries must be made in the manner described and in accordance with the rules before the closing date specified in the prize draw. Entries made otherwise will be invalid.
- The Director’s decision is final and unchallengeable. The Director can at his / her discretion declare a competition void without providing a reason.
- Where relevant, all taxes, insurances, transfers and expenses, unless otherwise stated are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- All competition prizes are strictly not for resale.
- Every prize is subject to availability and Romantica reserve the right to substitute any prize for one of a similar nature or value. There is no cash alternative available and no prize is refundable or transferable.
- Romantica will not be liable if a prize does not reach a winner for any reason outside the control of Romantica or if a prize is damaged on delivery.