Win a Mother/Daughter Bridal Makeover with Bridal by Tamem Michael, Maire Forkin, Ken Boylan and Stephen McCusker & The Wedding Journal Show worth €3,400.
Excitement is building for The Wedding Journal Show at The Citywest Convention Centre on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th of January from 11am to 5pm.
To celebrate The Wedding Journal Show has teamed up with Bridal by Tamem Michael, fashion designer Maire Forkin, celebrity make-up artist Ken Boylan and award-winning hairdresser Stephen McCusker to give one lucky bride and her mother the chance of winning their wedding attire, hair and make-up worth €3,400.
Both mother and daughter will be able to select their perfect look, a wedding dress from Bridal by Tamem Michael, a bespoke mother-of-the-bride outfit from Maire Forkin and then be finished to perfection with professional hair and make-up. They will also appear on Ireland AM on Thursday 11th January to give you a taster of what to expect from their makeover!
Bridal by Tamem Michael
Bridal by Tamem Michael offers the choice of many beautiful labels from around the world from their Dublin based studio. You can also choose from the Irish TM Couture collection, which is Tamem Michael’s own label. Tamem Michael has won many awards for design over the years and their main objective is to make the process of buying your wedding dress as stress free and enjoyable as possible. tamemmichael.com
Maire Forkin is a well known, Dublin-based ladies fashion designer and tailor who offers an efficient service with excellent quality, fit and finish. Maire’s style is underpinned by creative pattern cutting, skilful sculpting and artful use of jewelling, and has an identity all of its own that she describes as ‘clean, chic and contemporary’. maireforkin.ie
Celebrity make-up artist Ken Boylan is one of Ireland’s most esteemed freelance make-up artists. With seventeen years experience in the industry Ken regularly contributes to leading fashion publications and is a frequent TV contributor. He has also worked with a host of celebrities and models for red carpet events, award ceremonies, fashion shoots and shows using his own range of makeup products – Ken Boylan Makeup/Play. kenboylan.com
Award-winning hairdresser Stephen McCusker is acclaimed throughout Ireland for his innovative bridal hairstyles. Stephen’s work has graced the covers of national and international magazines, he has led seminars, taken part in countless photoshoots, and made numerous radio and television appearances. facebook.com/StephenMcCuskerHair
To win this fabulous package with Bridal by Tamem Michael, Maire Forkin, Ken Boylan Makeup/Play, Stephen McCusker Bespoke Hairdressing and The Wedding Journal Show which is taking place at Citywest Convention Centre on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th January simply enter online with TV3’s Ireland AM here
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Bridal by Tamem Michael are giving the winning bride the choice of one of their wedding dresses to the value of €1,500. Dress cannot be refunded or transferred to another product. Please ensure adequate time is given to order your chosen dress.
- Maire Forkin are giving the winning mother-of-the-bride a bespoke wedding day outfit to the value of €700. Outfit cannot be refunded or transferred to another product. Please ensure that adequate time is given for the design of your outfit.
- Ken Boylan is giving a wedding package for four faces including the bride and mother-of-the-bride worth €500. This includes the trial for the bride. If Ken is already booked on the day of the prize winner’s wedding, another member of his team will be made available.
- Stephen McCusker is offering a bridal hair package for up to four people (bride, bridesmaids and mother of the bride) worth £700. If Stephen is already booked on the day of the prize winner’s wedding, another member of his team will be made available.
- Total prize value is €3,400.
- All prizes are valid for 12 months from date of notification.
- Mother and daughter need to be available on 10th and 11th January 2018 for the TV appearance on Ireland AM.
- See further T&Cs on the Ireland AM comp entry site
Come and meet the team behind this amazing bridal makeover package at the Wedding Journal Show on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th January 2018 in the Citywest Convention Centre from 11am to 5pm both days. Buy your tickets here