Win a €35,000 Wedding With Wedding Journal Show Dublin
Enter to win a once-in-a-lifetime wedding
This Spring the Wedding Journal Show Dublin is offering one lucky couple the chance to win a life changing wedding package worth €35,000 which includes….
A Honeymoon in Crete staying at Abaton Island Resort & Spa
Abaton Island Resort & Spa in Crete is a five star luxurious, beachfront spread over 360m of Grecian coastline. This new property opens in April 2018 and takes honeymooning to a whole new level of luxury. Situated just 20 minutes from Heraklion International Airport and two kilometres from Hersonissos town, the property offers 152 luxury guest rooms with endless sea views with access to 71 pools. Yes, you can have a room with your own private pool along with a personal concierge to cater for your every need throughout your stay! With numerous restaurants to choose from, there’s is everything you can possibly need for an indulgent, once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon. abaton.gr
Find out more on Crete to plan your perfect honeymoon and log on to visitgreece.gr
A Wedding Reception in the luxurious Castle Dargan Estate, Sligo
Steeped in romantic history, the beautiful Castle Dargan Resort awaits you. With 170 acres of parkland and ancient woodland set against Sligo’s rolling hills, spectacular views of fresh water brooks, old stone walls and ancient castle ruins and a long standing reputation for culinary and service excellence, Castle Dargan Resort is a dream venue for your wedding. castledargan.com
Bridalwear from Bridal by Nikki Kavanagh
Bridal by Nikki Kavanagh is a well-known bridal boutique where brides get a warm welcome and a first class service as they sip on a chilled glass of Prosecco while enjoying a relaxing hour and a half bridal shopping appointment browsing and trying on stunning wedding dresses from brands including Dando London, Anny Lin, Jolies from Nicole Spose and many more. There is also a great range of bridesmaids dresses to choose from including styles from Dessy and Nicole Spose to complete the bridal party and perfectly complement the bride. weddingsbynikkikavanagh.com
Groomswear from Remus Uomo
Supplied by Remus Uomo who have a stunning new store at 12 St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin is the destination for grooms with a serious attitude to fashion. Here you will find a vast choice of timeless suits for the contemporary groom in Remus Uomo’s signature Italian style of tailoring. With everything you need to stand out on your wedding day, from shirts, ties and pocket squares to shoes and even best men’s gifts like wallets and bags, shop online or in store to get the perfect wedding day look for you. remusuomo.com
Wedding Rings from Murray & Co Jewellers
Supplied by Murray & Co. Jewellers who stock only the finest of jewellery. Murray & Co. are committed to offering quality, value and service. With a staff of highly trained and experienced individuals you can be assured that their products meet the highest of standards and that you will fall in love with wedding rings from their extensive collection. murray-co.com
Wedding Photography from Laura & Benny Photography
Laura & Benny Photography are a Cork based husband and wife team with a flair for capturing each wedding day in a relaxed and contemporary style. You will receive a photography package to include full day coverage with two photographers capturing all those cherished memories from the morning preparations to first dance. A sample album will be available 48 hours after the wedding and then you will receive a beautiful album of your edits as well as parent albums. lauraandbennyphotography.com
Buy your ticket to the Wedding Journal Show Dublin here and be automatically entered to with this amazing €35,000 Wedding.
Wedding Journal Show
- Prize is non transferable.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prizes must be claimed within 12 months of winning.
- Couples must be engaged at the time of entering the competition.
- If for any reason a couple cannot use an element of the prize, it is then null and void.
- Anyone found using multiple Facebook or Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- Dublin finalists must be free to attend the final of the Wedding Journal Show on the 14th January 2018 in the Citywest Covention Centre.
- Travel to and from the venue will not be covered by the Wedding Journal Show.
- By entering the competition couples agree to participate in all related social media, press and photography requirements.
- Facebook & Twitter competition T&Cs also apply.
- Additional T&Cs from Prize Sponsors must be adhered to.
Abaton Island Resort & Spa
- Prize includes a seven night stay at the island honeymoon seafront suite with private pool and outdoor jacuzzi. Included are complimentary private transfers from/to Heraklion Airport, free upgrade to half board, complimentary basket of seasonal fruits and a bottle of Champagne open arrival, two complimentary in-room Champagne breakfasts (to be arranged upon check-in), early check-in and late check-out upon availability, five seasons of spa treatments and a special welcome gift.
- Stay to be executed during the mentioned dates: HOTEL OPENING DATE 2018 – 30 JUNE 2018; 01 SEPTEMBER 2018- HOTEL CLOSING DATE 2018. STAY CANNOT BE TAKEN DURING JULY & AUGUST 2018.
- Contact the reservation department at least three months prior to arrival and present the winning voucher at reception upon arrival at the hotel.
- This voucher is valid for two adults only, travelling together.
- Spa sessions need to be booked upon arrival to the hotel.
Castle Dargan Estate
- Wedding reception based on minimum number of 120 guests.
- Surplus guests will be charged at £60pp.
- Wedding reception date subject to available and applicable to Sunday to Friday, excluding bank and public holidays.
- Wedding must be booked within three months of winning the prize with the wedding taking place before the 31st March 2019.
- Items included are non-transferable and if not used cannot be substituted for another item in the wedding brochure.
- Twenty rooms available to wedding guests as the discounted wedding Bed & Breakfast rate (subject to availability).
- Total value €9,000.
Bridalwear by Nikki Kavanagh
- Up to €3,500 to be spent on wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses and accessories.
- There is no cash alternative or substitution provided.
- Once ordered there is no refund or exchange.
- Appointments from Monday to Saturday are available.
- Must allow four months for the production of the order.
- Must be claimed by 1st August 2018.
- Prize is offered by Remus Uomo Dublin, 12 St Stephens Green, Dublin 2.
- Prize is for clothing, footwear and services up to the full price, retail value of €2,800 inc VAT – no change will be offered if your selection does not reach this full value.
- Prize is for clothing, footwear and services from Remus Uomo’s Victoria Square
- Store only and will include the cost of any alterations or delivery charges incurred.
- Stock and services are subject to availability.
- Sale discounts, offer codes and promotions cannot be used in conjunction with this prize.
- Remus Uomo Loyalty Card points are unavailable on this purchase.
- No cash or gift voucher alternative.
- Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of announcement and all garments must be purchased before 5pm on the afternoon of 28th February 2019.
- Full terms and conditions available on request from the store.
Laura & Benny Photography
- Album package worth €2,500.
- Full day coverage – morning preparations to first dance.
- Two professional photographers (Laura and Benny).
- Sample album of the day available 48 hours after the wedding.
- All high resolution, professionally edited digital images on a USB card and online software.
- Pre-wedding consultation.
- Pre-wedding locations visits.
- 30×40 inch Italian Handmade Album to include 40 pages.
- Parent albums.
Opening Image Credit: Sarah Kearney & Stephen Dempsey celebrate winning the €35,000 wedding at the Autumn Wedding Journal Show in Dublin in September 2017.