The Bridal Venue and The Wedding Journal Show are giving one lucky bride the chance to win a Diane Harbridge Dress worth €3,000.
The Bridal Venue is a new and exciting Bridal Outlet just opened in Glasnevin, Dublin. It is located just five minutes from the M50 and ten minutes from Dublin City Centre.
At The Bridal Venue, their bridal consultants understand the importance of finding your dream gown. They are here to help and guide you in finding the dress of your dreams for your wedding day. The Bridal Venue team aim to make each private appointment a relaxed, fun and enjoyable experience.
The Bridal Venue boasts a spectacular red carpet showroom, with over 140 stunning bridal gowns sourced from top designers around the globe. Each bridal gown was handpicked from top bridal fashion shows. The designers we stock at The Bridal Venue are Diane Harbridge, Sweetheart by Justin Alexander, Danielle Couture, Phoenix Gowns, Verise, Victoria Kay, Casablanca and Le Novia by Gino Cerruti.
Each bridal gown at The Bridal Venue has been carefully selected by their bridal consultants to ensure they have the perfect gown for every silhouette, budget and style. From A-line to ballgown, fishtail to fit and flare, they have every bridal gown style to ensure maximum choice for the bride to be.
The Bridal Venue stock a fabulous range of bridal accessories from Twilight Designs, as well as veils and boleros from Bianco Evento to complement your bridal gown.
**COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
“Sian” is a stunning bridal gown from the exquisite Diane Harbridge collection, which is available at The Bridal Venue. This sophisticated wedding gown is shrouded in sumptuous lace and hand finished exquisitely with beads. The all over lace mermaid silhouette is dramatised with sweetheart neckline and scalloped edging lace, finished with corset back. This Diane Harbridge bridal gown is suitable for a variety of silhouettes.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The Diane Harbridge bridal gown featured in the Xposé competition cannot be exchanged for another dress in The Bridal Venue by the winning person.
- The winning person will come to The Bridal Venue to be measured for her sizing. Her measurements will be sent to the designer for the appropriate size of the gown for the bride.
- The lead time on the bridal gown will be six months to receive back in store. The bride should leave ample time for alterations afterwards. Alteration costs are not included in the prize of the bridal gown.
- The Bridal Venue will recommend a seamstress if wanted by the bride.
- This gown is specifically for the Xposé show and is not a gown we carry in store. It will be ordered once the bride comes to our store for her measurements.
- The prize is the Diane Harbridge bridal gown shown on the Xposé competition and cannot be exchanged for the cost value of the dress.