Founded in 1937 by Manny Bernstein, Paloma Blanca was first known as Blue Bird Dress. With its original location in downtown Toronto, Canada on the popular Spadina Avenue, the company began with a bridal gown and evening wear division. Manny’s brother Harry Bernstein also worked for the company and eventually took over the business from his brother. Continuing in the family tradition of offering unique bridal and evening wear designs and high quality manufacturing, Harry helped to maintain Blue Bird Dress as a leading design house in Toronto, making a name for itself across Canada.
- Radiant & Flawless Bridal Makeup with ‘Maid by Sinead’By Lauren Hetherington30th August 2018
- Married in ChelseaBy Emma Dickson14th August 2018
- Look Your Bridal Best with JAMM coBy Margaret Connelly24th May 2018
- Top 5 Bridal Makeup Artists In IrelandBy Lauren Hetherington28th June 2017
- Contour Tips From Paddy McGurganBy Beth20th January 2017