The Leixlip Manor Hotel is an oasis of calm, close to the city and M50 yet hidden among 27 acres of woodland and formal gardens. They’re so easy to get to, a hidden Gem on the outskirts of Dublin.
The Victorian walled gardens have been lovingly maintained and provide a romantic backdrop for a stroll around the grounds or a garden party. As well as the extensive woodland the Manor boasts a rolling lawn with the Dublin Mountains framing the horizon.
They provide a beautifully restored Manor House complete with a team that are focused on delivering a fabulous day for you and your guests. The talented team in the kitchen will work with you to create dishes that your guests will enjoy while celebrating your wedding with you.
Weddings at Leixlip Manor Hotel are tailored to meet your unique needs, they have a basic package that includes some of the elements that will start you on your journey and then the team will work with you to create your own bespoke wedding that matches your vision for your wedding day.
The Leixlip Manor Hotel has lots of scope for you to be creative whether it’s a drinks reception in the walled gardens, a BBQ to celebrate the day after or a Marquee on the lawn to create your own bespoke space, they are here to help.
The beautiful Manor Rooms and Terrace are an elegant backdrop that offers your guests a luxurious and intimate setting to celebrate your lifelong commitment to each other.
Your bespoke wedding begins here…………..
- Competitive customised wedding packages from €95.00 per person
- Champagne on arrival for the Bride and Groom
- Red carpet on arrival
- One wedding per day, minimum numbers of 90 adults, maximum of 100 adults.
- Candelabras on each table
- Dedicated Wedding co-ordinator
- Personalised Menus
- Personalised table plan
- All dietary requirements catered for
- Use of Private gardens for photographs
- Option of late bar
- Ample Free Car parking
- Option for private hire of the Manor house for your wedding day
- List of professional suppliers
- Pre and Post wedding options available
- Civil Ceremonies on site
Why not come along to Leixlip Manor Hotel’s wedding showcase 27th and 28th January from 1-5pm with special rates on the day for weddings taking place in 2018.
Leixlip Manor Hotel look forward to welcoming you!