Finalists in Ireland’s Wedding Hotel in The Gold Medal Awards 2017
At The Redcastle Oceanfront, Golf & Spa Hotel it is their promise to help fulfil your every wish and to look after your dreams.
We really believe they have the most romantic venue, the most exquisite food and the attention to detail you deserve for your day-of-all-days. The sparkle of champagne glasses from the terrace as the sun glistens on Lough Foyle will light up your memories for years to come.
They have the experience of organising many beautiful civil ceremonies at the Redcastle Oceanfront, Golf & Spa Hotel and can assist you in the preparations for your special day.
Take to the Ocean!
The Ocean Suite sits at the water’s edge with panoramic views across the water. Accommodating up to 350 guests and with its own outside terraces and bar, the Ocean Suite is almost unrivaled for its location and views.
The ‘Say Yes to the Redcastle’ Wedding Package is aimed to make your wedding day even more special!
This Wedding package includes:
- Arrivals Drinks Reception,
- Four course evening meal followed by Tea & Coffee
- Evening Buffet for all your guests
- Complete room set up including chair covers, bows, centre pieces, menus & table numbers
- Bridal suite complimentary on the night of the wedding
- 3 Tier Wedding Cake
- Table Plan
- Sparkling wine toast for all your guests
- PLUS a Mini Moon Package: 2 Nights B&B with a romantic meal in the Award Winning Edge Restaurant with a glass of bubbly. Plus a 30-Minute Spa Treatments each!
From just €49 per guest! Package is available on selected dates. Minimum of 120 adult guests.
“We had a fantastic experience at the Redcastle for our wedding. The setting was beautiful, staff were fantastic and so attentive and the food was amazing. We loved every second of it. Guests were highly impressed.”– Stephen & Emma Sheridan
Speak to the team at Redcastle today about your ideas and together they will help plan your dream wedding!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or come along to their Sea & Love Open Weekend on Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th January 2018.