Say ‘I do’ to a £1 million stag do with Stag Web
The price tag is enough to make your eyes water, but is the UK’s first £1,000,000 stag do worth the money? Oh, yes…
Check out the amazing £1 million stag do with Stag Web that covers 10 friends for 10 nights over 7 countries worldwide.
We know what you’re thinking, how is it even possible to spend £1,000,000 on a stag party? Well StagWeb have put together a 10 day trip for10 lucky bucks that is so OTT, it’s brilliant! So what’s included? Well, this once in a lifetime celebration includes travel in private jets and first class flights to several of the world’s most lavish and decadent cities, as well as a £4,000,000 super yacht trip to a private Caribbean island.
Guests will be welcomed into the world’s most exclusive night clubs and casinos and have their every whim catered for by private waiting staff. Only the very best food and drink has been lined up with rare whisky, vodka and rum and fine dining experiences at the world’s most exclusive restaurants.
As is that’s not enough, activities on this exclusive stag trip include driving supercars in Monaco, big game fishing in the Caribbean, courtside NBA basketball seats, diving with sharks, Nascar racing, a private box for Barcelona vs Real Madrid in Spain and all stags will be made bonified Lords in Scotland.
Other highlights include:
- Your own 16th century private castle
- Personal chef
- £5,000 18 year old malt whiskey
- A round of golf at St Andrews
- Each stag will be legally titled a Lord
- Nascar racing in full race car
- Shark dive
- Stay at the Hugh Heffner Sky Villa Suite
- Private butler
- Courtside NBA basketball seats
- Swarovski Crystal Vodka
- Private Gulfstream jet
- Exclusive private island retreat
- Yacht charter (£4,000,000 yacht)
- Personal chef
- Private box for FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid
- VIP entry to Barcelona’s most exclusive club and restaurant
- Supercar road trip including the Bugatti Veyron
- £15,000 of chips at exclusive casino
- Fine dining at Le Louis XV-Alain Ducasse
- Private jet back to London
- The world’s most expensive burger
The full itinerary of the £1 million stag do from StagWeb can be viewed here.