Parkanaur Manor House provides a romantic and charming location for an intimate wedding set against the stunning backdrop of the local countryside.
If you dream of celebrating your special day in an exclusive and relaxing environment, Parkanaur is the venue for you. The stately Tudor Revival house that is Parkanaur Manor is surrounded by a forest that boasts a rare herd of white fallow deer. Indeed the whole area echoes a magical combination of great natural beauty and ancient history that makes Parkanaur such a popular choice with couples seeking something a little different for their big day.
The beautiful grounds in particular lend themselves as an ideal setting for marquee weddings…
At Parkanaur Manor every wedding is treated as a unique occasion and members of their staff work closely with each bride and groom to ensure that their wedding reflects their own individual style and taste. They can organise a wedding reception to suit special requirements from full day celebrations to intimate evening dinners, and are licensed to host civil ceremonies.
Food and produce for the wedding meal is sourced locally where possible and clients are offered the choice of a traditional sit down meal or a modern fork buffet menu. The staff at Parkanaur are always more than happy to discuss menu options and change courses if requested. The historical house can accommodate up to 90 people in the magnificent Long Gallery. This can be extended to 120 people when the piano room is opened and the spectacular Drawing Room can hold up to 75 guests.
- Grade A listed building licensed to host civil ceremonies
- Your unique wedding designed and planned by your own wedding planner.
- Venue hire
- A deposit of £600 secures your date
- There is only one wedding per day so the happy couple, family and friends can enjoy the party in a relaxing setting
- Create special memories and capture superb photos both indoors and out
- All food locally sourced and prepared on site
- Flexibility – staff can work to cater to your special needs and individual requests.
- Chair covers are available at a fantastic price of £2:50 each (complete with sash & table runners)
- Candelabra’s can be hired at only £10 each complete with 5 candles and mirrored plates
- Taxis and coaches can be arranged to ensure your guests have a convenient trip to and from the Manor
- Information on local accommodation is available on request
In order to truly appreciate how special Parkanaur Manor is as a wedding venue, we urge prospective clients to come visit them and soak up the history and character of this special place. Choose Parkanaur Manor for a wedding celebration with family and friends in idyllic and private surroundings.
To make an appointment or to find out more information, please contact Parkanaur via email at email@example.com or phone on +(0)28 8776 1336.