NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!
Returning for the sixth year, the Wedding Journal Reader Awards celebrate the people, businesses and suppliers and let you choose who should be named Ireland’s best wedding businesses and suppliers.
Reward & Recognise Your Wedding Suppliers
In this opening round of the competition we are asking you to nominate the businesses you would like to see make it through to the final of the competition.
There are 21 categories in total and you can nominate in as few or as many as you like. It only takes a few minutes of your time and the businesses that you name will really appreciate your support!
PLUS – all those who submit a nomination or votes will be in with the chance of winning a luxury break at Galgorm Resort & Spa!
Deadline for nominations is 12 noon on Tuesday 30th May
Entries will then be reviewed and the five businesses with the most nominations in each category will be announced as our finalists on Wednesday 31st May.
Voting will then get underway to determine who shall be crowned winners of the 2017 Wedding Journal Awards!
Terms & Conditions
- It is not possible to nominate yourself or your own business
- Nominations will only be counted once per email address
- Nominations will only be considered if the category for the submitted business is an accurate reflection of the business
- The five businesses with the most nominations in each category will be announced as our finalists
- By nominating you are agreeing to sign up for Wedding Journal email newsletters
- Nominations will close on 30th May 2017
- Wedding Journal reserve the right to amend the deadline of the close of nominations
- All those nominating will be entered into a draw to win a spa break at Galgorm Resort and Spa – this prize will come with its own terms and conditions for redemption which are:
Prize includes Overnight Stay in a Deluxe Guestroom, 4 Course Dinner in Gillies or Fratelli, Riverside Bathing Experience, Access to the Thermal Spa Village, Full Irish Breakfast. Valid Sunday – Thursday for 2 guests, excludes public holidays. Prize valid for 6 months from when the winner has be announced