The DoyenDirectory Listing Item
Discover The Doyen and their stunning new wedding venue – The Private Rooms – with stylish décor, natural charm and…
Discover The Doyen and their stunning new wedding venue – The Private Rooms – with stylish décor, natural charm and the opportunity to dress it exactly as you please.
Perfectly located at the top of the Lisburn Road with the bonus of ample parking and your own private entrance, they can cater for wedding with up to 140 seated guests. They can also divide the room for smaller weddings making the room still feel intimate and ambient.
After meeting with your dedicated event manager, they will be with you from the very beginning to ensure your day is perfect and with a range of packages from just £40pp, there will be room in the budget for lots of special touches.
With personalised menus from Head Chef Kyle Greer that will simply wow your guests and a list of trusted suppliers ensuring everything looks and flows just the way you dreamed it would, The Doyen Private Rooms are an infinitely versatile option for those looking for a very special wedding day.
INCLUDED IN ALL THE DOYEN WEDDING PACKAGES, YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Your own exclusive entrance to The Private Rooms with a red-carpet arrival for you & your guests
- Complimentary & exclusive use of the Private Rooms for up to 140 guests
- An option to section the room to suit your guest list & requirements
- A glass of sparkling for the newly weds
- A choice of delicious menus created by a team of expert chefs in The Doyen with vegetarian & gluten free options
- An extensive wine list to choose from with expert recommendations from our team
- A dedicated wedding planner from start to finish
- A Master of Ceremonies
- Complimentary car parking for you & your guests
- A private dressing room with vanity table & mirror
Click here for more information on Weddings at The Doyen and enquire to meet with the team for a showround!
Contact us now to arrange a private viewing or find out more details.
Simply phone us on – 028 9050 9950 or visit thedoyenbelfast.com/weddings