This Autumn Ireland’s Wedding Journal is offering one lucky couple the chance to win a life changing £30,000 wedding package which includes…
A pair of business class return flights from Dublin to LA with Ethiopian
Ethiopian is an award-winning airline with one of the youngest fleet of aircraft in the industry. On services from Dublin, Ethiopian operates the Dreamliner which is already recognized globally for bringing flying to another level of comfort with its quietness and lower cabin altitude which helps minimises the effects of jet-lag. Ethiopian operates four flights per week from Dublin airport to Los Angeles and from Dublin to Addis Ababa, their hub and gateway to 54 African and 26 International destinations including Cape Town, Zanzibar, Chengdu, Seychelles and Victoria Falls. facebook.com/EthiopianAirlinesIreland
To learn more about this award-winning airline click here.
A wedding reception in Titanic Hotel Belfast
Titanic Hotel Belfast, located in the cultural heart of Titanic Quarter, is a unique venue for the City and Northern Ireland. The restored dual Victorian Drawing Offices with their three-storey high barrel-shaped ceilings are the most important surviving examples of this type of architecture in the world – the perfect and unforgettable venue for your special event. Titanic Hotel Belfast are offering a wedding reception for 100 people including sparkling wine arrival drinks, the Carlisle three course wedding meal and Carlisle evening buffet. titanichotelbelfast.com
Bridalwear from The Bridal Suite Holywood
The Bridal Suite situated in Holywood Co. Down have an amazing range of dresses from incredible designers such as Colet Nicole, Enzoani and True Bride, your dream dress is sure to be found here! Anita and her team love helping brides find their perfect dress and can’t wait to meet the lucky winner! facebook.com/Bridalsuiteholywood
To read more about this popular bridal boutique click here.
Groomswear from Remus Uomo
Leading groomswear supplier Remus Uomo has recently relocated to a brand new, state-of-the-art store in Belfast’s Victoria Square. Here you will find a vast choice of timeless suits for the contemporary groom in Remus Uomo’s signature Italian style of tailoring. With everything you need to stand out on your wedding day, from shirts to ties and pocket squares to shoes, shop online or in store to get the perfect wedding day look for you. remusuomo.com
Wedding Photography from Digital Bride
Your wedding will be photographed by William Bittles, Director of Photography at Digital Bride. You will receive a pre-wedding shoot with access to a private image download, as well a full day coverage on your wedding day from the bridal preparations right up until 10pm that night. All photography will be beautifully presented and once selected you have a choice of two larger wedding albums, and you will also receive two 6”x6” mini albums. digitalbride.co.uk
To find out more about Digital Bride click here.
Wedding Rings from Gardiner Brothers
Gardiner Brothers are a family run jewellers with a reputation second to none for quality, service and value. Specialising in engagement rings, wedding rings and diamond set jewellery, they have a fabulous range in platinum, gold or white gold ready for you to view. They also provide a very popular service of designing rings to a customer’s exact specification. Gardiner Brothers are renowned for supplying the finest quality jewellery which combined with 80 years’ experience allows for a confident purchase. gardinerbrothers.co.uk
For more information on this experienced jewellers click here.
To be automatically entered to win this £30,000 wedding buy a ticket to the Wedding Journal Show Belfast now!
Wedding Journal Show Belfast General T&Cs
- Prize is non transferable
- Prize is not redeemable for cash
- Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Prizes must be claimed within 12 months of winning
- Couples must be engaged at the time of entering the competition
- If for any reason a couple cannot use an element of the prize, it is then null and void.
- Anyone found using multiple Facebook or Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible
- Dublin finalists must be free to attend the final of the Wedding Journal Show on the 1st October 2017 in the Titanic Exhibition Centre.
- Travel to and from the venue will not be covered by the Wedding Journal Show
- By entering the competition couples agree to participate in all related social media, press and photography requirements.
- Facebook & Twitter competition T&Cs also apply
Additional T&Cs from Prize Sponsors
- 2x Dublin/LA/Dublin business class tickets.
- All airport taxes included.
- Tickets have no cash value, are non-refundable/transferable once issued.
- Tickets must be issued by 30th June 2018 and are subject to date change fees per applicable fare rules.
- Travel only permitted on ET operated services. All other rules per applicable ET tariff.
- All visas and travel documents required are the winners responsibility.
Titanic Hotel Belfast
- Wedding for 100 people including sparkling wine arrival drinks, the Carlisle three course wedding meal and Carlisle evening buffet. Total prize value £8,000.
- The prize must be claimed within 12 months from the date of the winning draw.
- The booking is available on selected dates within the 12 months from the date of the draw.
- The prize must be claimed in full and no substitutions or alternative will be provided.
- The winning couple must have their booking finalised at least three months prior to the agreed date.
- Any date will be subject to availability.
- When the terms of the event have been confirmed and agreed any alteration may cause additional charges.
- Any additional charges must be paid two weeks before the event date.
- Titanic Hotel Belfast reserve the right to make any changes or amendments to these terms and conditions; before the booking has been confirmed and agreed to.
Bridal Suite, Holywood
- Bridalwear up to the value of £3,000
- No cash alternative or substitution provided once booked and ordered.
- Appointments from Monday to Friday available.
- Any additional spend must be paid upon booking
- Prize is open for 12 months from winning date of 1st October 2017.
- Groomswear up to the value of £2,500
- Prize is offered by Remus Uomo Victoria Square, Victoria Square, Belfast, BT1 4QG
- Prize is for clothing, footwear and services up to the full price, retail value of £2,500 inc VAT – no change will be offered if your selection does not reach this full value.
- Prize is for clothing, footwear and services from Remus Uomo’s Victoria Square Store only and will include the cost of any alterations or delivery charges incurred.
- Stock and services are subject to availability.
- Sale discounts, offer codes and promotions cannot be used in conjunction with this prize.
- Remus Uomo Loyalty Card holders cannot collect points on this purchase.
- No cash or gift voucher alternative.
- Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of announcement (Sunday 1st October 2018) and all garments must be purchased before 5pm on the afternoon of Tuesday 1st October 2019.
- Full terms and conditions available on request from the store.
- Wedding rings to the value of £3,000.
- Prize is valid for 12 months from 1st October 2017.
- No cash or gift voucher alternative.
- Full terms and conditions available on request from the shop.
- The winning couple will receive a wedding photography package to the value of £2,000.
- A contract must be signed which details full working T&Cs relating to the wedding day.
- Digital Bride reserves the rights to use all material from the wedding for promotional purpose in any format.
- The prize not transferable. There are no whole/part cash alternatives and is non-refundable.
- Subject to availability of the choice of the winners wedding date. If William is already booked on winners chosen date, there will be NO alternative photographer supplied.
- Videography is NOT included in the winning package.
- Digital Bride retains full copyright to ALL images.