This autumn the Wedding Journal show Dublin is offering one lucky couple the chance to win a life changing wedding package worth €35,000 which includes….
A honeymoon in the Seychelles staying at CaranaBeach Hotel, Mahé & Denis Private Island
The is an amazing honeymoon to the Seychelles with four nights at the CaranaBeach Hotel which overlooks one of Mahe’s most picturesque beaches, on a half board basis (breakfast and dinner) in an Ocean View Chalet, followed by six nights on Denis Private Island on full board basis (breakfast/lunch/afternoon tea and dinner) in a Deluxe Beach Cottage.
On Denis, you’ll re-discover a forgotten mode of luxury: one of real food and real people, immersed in nature on one of the most secluded islands in the world. Return internal flights between Mahe and Denis Private Island are also included. caranabeach.com denisisland.com
For more information on this dream honeymoon destination click here
A pair of business class return flights from Dublin to the Seychelles with Ethiopian
Ethiopian is an award-winning airline with one of the youngest fleet of aircraft in the industry. On services from Dublin, Ethiopian operates the Dreamliner which is already recognized globally for bringing flying to another level of comfort with its quietness and lower cabin altitude which helps minimises the effects of jet-lag. Ethiopian operates four flights per week from Dublin airport to Los Angeles and from Dublin to Addis Ababa, their hub and gateway to 54 African and 26 International destinations including Cape Town, Zanzibar, Chengdu, Seychelles and Victoria Falls. Facebook.com/EthiopianAirlinesIreland/
To read more about this award-winning airline click here
A wedding reception in the luxurious Boyne Hill House
Boyne Hill House is providing an all-inclusive wedding for 80 guests at their luxury Georgian Estate which is located in the tranquil countryside of Navan, Co. Meath in the heart of the Boyne Valley, and just 35 minutes from Dublin. The Estate is concealed seductively on 37 acres of idyllic private parkland with woodland views overlooking the stunning River Boyne. The estate is wholly yours, ensuring you have privacy and exclusivity for the duration of your wedding. You will have the undivided attention of their dedicated team specialising in your wedding and they will exceed all your expectations. Boyne Hill House Estate is a venue that will take your breath away. boynehillhouse.ie
To learn more about what this dream wedding venue click here
Bridalwear from weddingdress.ie
To celebrate the launch of their new range, LoveBridal, weddingdress.ie are delighted to offer a bride the chance to win her wedding and bridesmaids’ dresses. Inspired by the modern bride. Their core collection features luxurious fabrics with captivating beaded lace and shimmering embellishments. They have a large variety of styles from full length formal gowns, to romantic casual crepe dresses and cute tea dresses.If you don’t find the perfect wedding gown in their collection their experienced designer will work with you to create the dress of your dreams. weddingdress.ie
For more details on Ireland’s newest dress designer click here.
Groomswear from Remus Uomo
With a focus on timeless tailoring, Remus Uomo provides a range of structured and stylish suiting options for the modern groom. Taking 2017 by storm, Ireland’s go-to groomswear brand opened their first stand alone, permanent store in the stylish St Stephen’s Green area of Dublin stocking a range of formalwear, casual wear and men’s accessories. remusuomo.com
Wedding photography from Laura & Benny Photography
Laura & Benny Photography are a Cork based husband and wife team with a flair for capturing each wedding day in a relaxed and contemporary style. You will receive a photography package to include full day coverage with two photographers capturing all those cherished memoroes from the morning preparations to first dance. A sample album will be available 48 hours after the wedding and then you wil receive a beautiful album of your edits as well as parent albums. lauraandbennyphotography.com
For more details on these amazing documentary-style wedding photographers click here.
Wedding videography from Greenhouse Films
With two shooters capturing your day, from morning preparations to bridal party dances, GreenHouse Films won’t miss a moment. The winners will receive a 4k Ultra HD version of their hour long feature film on a USB stick, along with a 3 – 4 minute cinematic highlights trailer. The prize includes GreenHouse Films’ brand new virtual reality package, placing them straight back to those special moment in immersive 360˚ video. 2x Google Cardboard VR Headsets, easily used with most smartphones, will also be provided. weddingvideosni.co.uk
To find out more about this innovative pair of wedding videographers click here.
FOR YOUR CHANCE TO BE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED INTO THE DRAW TO WIN A €35,000 BUY YOUR TICKET TO THE WEDDING JOURNAL SHOW HERE
Wedding Journal Show Dublin General T&Cs
- Prize is non transferable
- Prize is not redeemable for cash
- Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Prizes must be claimed within 12 months of winning
- Couples must be engaged at the time of entering the competition
- If for any reason a couple cannot use an element of the prize, it is then null and void.
- Anyone found using multiple Facebook or Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible
- Dublin finalists must be free to attend the final of the Wedding Journal Show on the 24th September 2017 in the Citywest Covention Centre.
- Travel to and from the venue will not be covered by the Wedding Journal Show
- By entering the competition couples agree to participate in all related social media, press and photography requirements.
- Facebook & Twitter competition T&Cs also apply
Additional T&Cs from Prize Sponsors
CaranaBeach Hotel & Denis Private Island
- Four nights at the CaranaBeach Hotel on Half board basis (breakfast and dinner only) for two persons in an Ocean View chalet, upgrade to an Ocean View Pool chalet will be subject to availability at check in.
- Six nights on Denis Private Island on Full board basis (breakfast/lunch/afternoon tea and dinner) for two persons in a Deluxe Beach Cottage, upgrade to a Beach front spa cottage will be subject to availability at check in.
- Flights Mahe/Denis/Mahe included.
- Validity – 12 months after the winning date (24th September 2017) and based on availability only. Not applicable during the Easter Holidays, Christmas and New Year.
- 2x Dublin/Seychelles/Dublin business class tickets.
- All airport taxes included.
- Tickets have no cash value, are non-refundable/transferable once issued.
- Tickets must be issued by 30th June 2018 and are subject to date change fees per applicable fare rules.
- Travel only permitted on ET operated services. All other rules per applicable ET tariff.
- All visas and travel documents required are the winners responsibility.
Boyne Hill House
- The wedding is inclusive for 80 guests, extra guests will be charged at a discounted supplement. Supplements may incur on menu if upgrades are required.
- 32 rooms must be allocated by guests at the wedding , unallocated rooms will be charged to bride & groom. Guests can book directly with Boyne Hill House.
- Boyne Hill House can only offer the prize on available dates and wedding date must be booked by 10th November 2017.
- Does not apply to anyone who has their wedding already booked at Boyne Hill Hous
- €3,500 to be spent on Wedding Dress, Bridesmaids Dresses and accessories. There is no cash alternative or substitution provided.
- Once ordered there is no refund or exchange.
- Appointments from Monday to Saturday are available
- Must allow four months for the production of the order
- Winning couple will be required to sign off on the terms of their prize and this will be considered final
- Any additional spend must be paid upon booking
- Must be claimed by June 30th 2018
- Groomswear up top the value of €2,800
- Prize is offered by Remus Uomo Victoria Square, Victoria Square, Belfast, BT1 4QG
- Prize is for clothing, footwear and services up to the full price, retail value of £2,500 inc VAT – no change will be offered if your selection does not reach this full value.
- Prize is for clothing, footwear and services from Remus Uomo’s Victoria Square Store only and will include the cost of any alterations or delivery charges incurred.
- Stock and services are subject to availability.
- Sale discounts, offer codes and promotions cannot be used in conjunction with this prize.
- Remus Uomo Loyalty Card holders cannot collect points on this purchase.
- No cash or gift voucher alternative.
- Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of announcement (Sunday 1st October 2018) and all garments must be purchased before 5pm on the afternoon of Tuesday 1st October 2019.
- Full terms and conditions available on request from the store.
Laura & Benny Photography
- Album package worth €2500 and includes:
- Full day coverage – Morning preparations to first dance
- Two Professional Photographers (Always myself and Benny)
- Sample album of the day available 48 hours after the wedding
- All high resolution, professionally edited digital images on a USB card and online software
- Pre-wedding consultation
- Pre-wedding locations visits
- 30×40 inch Italian Handmade Album to include 40 pages
- Parent albums
- Cinematic wedding video package worth €2,000 and includes:
- Two shooters capturing your day, from morning preparations to bridal party dances
- 4k Ultra HD version of their hour long feature film on a USB stick
- Three to four minute cinematic highlights trailer.
- Virtual reality package
- 2x Google Cardboard VR Headsets