The Chelsea, situated on the cosmopolitan Lisburn Road is hosting its annual wedding fair on Sunday 9th April from 1pm – 5pm.
For those seeking a chic & boutique special day, a visit to the Chelsea’s wedding fair will unveil expert suppliers, a fashion show, a competition to win a cocktail masterclass and exclusive wedding offers. A go-to event for anyone planning their wedding day.
The Chelsea’s stunning interior, luxurious surroundings and sublime service has positioned this venue as one of the most prestigious wedding venues in Belfast.
It the prefect choice for couples seeking:
- A boutique venue offering luxury décor and a service tailored around your needs
- Smaller, private and exclusive wedding reception catering for up to a max of 80 dining guests and a total of 140 including evening guests.
- The services of a professional, experienced and award winning Wedding Co-Ordinator
- Attention to detail – from sumptuous red carpets to jewelled chandeliers. Creating a wow-factor you can be proud of.
- The flexibility of three packages – Silver, Gold and Platinum – to suit your budget and the option of personalised menus
- Quality food dishes from a talented and respected Chef and catering team.
- Hosting one Wedding a day ensuring you of our undivided attention
- Dedicated Master of Ceremonies to guide you through your special day
When you enter the main door you will be greeted by a lavish gold leaf circular bar, serving a wide range of quality drinks. Take the staircase upstairs and feast your eyes on the fabulous jewelled chandeliers that bring the room together, where all your guests can dine and party the night away.
The private dining area of the Chelsea will be entirely dedicated to your wedding with vibrant colouring and natural lighting, complimented by high ceilings providing a sense of grandeur and a marvellous backdrop to any bridal theme.
What to expect at the chic & boutique wedding fair
Be inspired by some of the best wedding professionals in Northern Ireland from top hairdressers, makeup artists, photographers and bridal fashion experts. On arrival at 1pm you will be greeted with a glass of Prosecco to the backdrop of acoustic singer Matty Rea. You will then have the chance to meet all the suppliers and speak to our dedicated wedding coordinator and award winning wedding planner, Ciara Scullion. At 2pm, there will be a fashion show, displaying the latest trends in bridal wear and suits for the gentlemen.
There will also be the chance to WIN a Cocktail Masterclass for 6 people, and those looking to book their wedding at The Chelsea will receive a complimentary Prosecco reception.
Mnx pro – Top Makeup & Brow Studio
Rose Alexis hair – Professional stylist – cut colour and up style specialist.
Weddings at Tiffany’s –Award winning Wedding Planner
Rocking rolls – Classic wedding cars
Champagne Memories – Elegant Champagne displays and fountains
Mark Barnes photography – Award winning wedding photographer
Peters Photobooth – Innovative photo booths and wedding extras
Matty Rea – Highly regarded Acoustic musician
Atmosphere agency – All your DJ and entertainment requirements
Ludlows Formal Wear – The latest trends for grooms and groomsmen
Flowers by Karen – Beautiful arrangements to compliment your day
For more information about weddings at The Chelsea, click here to make enquiries and view their wedding brochure – thechelseabar.com/luxury-wedding-venue-belfast