Romantic and intimate, Carlow’s stunning Step House Hotel is a truly unique wedding venue…
The Step House Hotel is four star boutique hotel located in the picturesque village of Borris, Co. Carlow at the foot of the Mount Leinster and The Blackstairs Mountains. The warm and welcoming atmosphere of the hotel is designed to indulge, relax and unwind. From the original Gothic detailing of the entrance to the restrained opulence of the interior, this is a place to soothe and inspire.
Food and wine are of course at the heart of the Step House experience. Cuisine is in the classical French style, created with individual flair by Award Winning Head Chef, Alan Foley, using local ingredients and an emphasis on organic food.
The Step House Hotel has been specifically designed to host the most romantic and personal weddings. The Ballroom has been luxuriously tailored to facilitate weddings for a maximum of 180 guests. The Cellar Restaurant and Residents Bar can also cater for wedding for up to 60 guests.
Beautifully crafted French arched doors lead out onto the landscaped garden with Mount Leinster and the Blackstairs Mountains peering in the distance. This idyllic country setting with its relaxed yet elegant function room, exceptional cuisine and traditional hospitality will leave friends and family with memories to treasure forever.
You are cordially invited to attend the Step House Hotel’s Summer Wedding Showcase on Sunday 8th November from 1-5pm
- Complimentary Sparkling Wine and Canapés.
- Tour our Magnificent Penthouse Suite, Cocktail Bar and Banqueting Suite
- Banqueting Suite will be fully set for 170 guests.
- Meet with our professional, friendly staff to discuss your wedding day requirements in person.
- Any couples that book their wedding with us on the day will be entered into a draw to win €500 off their wedding package*
For more information visit: www.stephousehotel.ie or call : +353 (0) 599773209.