- The dates for the next Wedding Journal Shows are 23rd and 24th September 2017 in Citywest Convention Centre, Dublin, and 30th September and 1st October 2017 in the Titanic Exhibition Centre Belfast
- Tickets will go on sale in the summer of 2017
“The show is a must for any bride, fab day out”
What our visitors say
“TheVIP experience was
“Super show, all you need in one place”
– Latest 2017 dresses
– Many never seen before designs
– Bridal, groomswear & Mother of bride on the runway
Honeymoon & Destination Pavilion
– Experienced travel consultants giving advice
– Pre-booked appointment possible
– Dream honeymoon offers
Curious Wedding Zone
– Stand out from the crowd with quirky ideas!
– Discover something different for your big day
– Talk to expert room stylists to help you achieve your vision
– Exclusive access to VIP lounge with bubbly & sweet treats
– Reserved seating for the Catwalk Show
– Wedding Journal Show goodie bag and much more
Win a £30,000 Wedding
– Fabulous honeymoon to an exotic destination
– Your dream dress from top designer bridal boutiques
– A stunning Irish wedding venue
Plus much more!
Can I upgrade to VIP on the door?
What is the cost of a ticket on the door?
Can I book an appointment with an individual exhibitor at the show?
Yes you can , please send us a message through our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/weddingjournalshow/ and we can arrange this
Is there student or OAP discount on tickets?
What day does my ticket admit me to go on?
Do I have to pay for parking?
Do I need to pay for children to attend?
I am trying to buy a ticket and it is not working
The discount code that I am trying to use doesn’t work
I bought a ticket for the wrong show, what do I do?
I didn’t get a confirmation email, what do I do?
I have bought tickets and cannot go any more, are they refundable?