2012 has without a doubt been the year of the celebrity engagement with A-listers popping the question left, right and centre…
But with every engagement, comes a wedding (hopefully) and if 2012 is the year of celeb engagements, 2013 has to be the year of celebrity weddings and we’re more than ready for a parade of starlet brides….
Keira Knightley and James Righton
With rumours of a Chanel wedding dress, we’re itching to see what otherworldly bridal creation Karl Lagerfeld will astound us with. But to be honest, gorgeous Keira could wrap herself in a white sheet and we’d still be trying to copy her wedding look.
Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger
Chad recently boasted that his fiancée was planning the ‘most unique wedding on the planet.’ We’ll wait with bated breath to see if their rock and roll wedding lives up to these bold claims.
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
Teen queen Miley Cyrus will no doubt turn heads with an edgy wedding dress choice, if her latest fashion statements are anything to go by. Sources are saying Marchesa but we have our fingers crossed for a recreation of the champagne Jenny Packham bridal style gown she wore to the Oscars in 2010.
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux
We’ve been waiting for years to see Jen get her happy ending, which she’s finally found with Justin Theroux. Once she ties the knot she can enjoy a brief honeymoon period; it’s only a matter of time before the tabloids start conjuring up baby plans…
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
With Angelina set to marry in a wedding dress by L’Wren Scott, there’s only one question on our lips – will she get the leg out?
Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson
After giving birth to their daughter Maxwell and putting in gym hours to shed the baby weight, Jessica Simpson’s wedding was previously put on hold. But with the star spotted flaunting her new figure, a wedding is finally on the horizon and we can’t wait to see the dress that flaunts that fabulous new body.
Fearne Cotton and Jesse Wood
There’s been no official announcement but smitten Jesse has been gushing about marrying his pregnant girlfriend Fearne. He told a reporter for the Mail on Sunday “We are definitely going to walk down the aisle. We just haven’t decided when. We are living together and I am so excited about the baby.” Too cute.
Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart
Ok, so they’re not actually engaged yet, but we predict wedding bells for J-Lo and her gorgeous dancer toyboy Casper Smart, who after just one year together, have been hitting the headlines for their rumoured baby making plans.
Britney Spears and Jason Trawick
We’re hoping it’s third time lucky for pop princess Britney Spears, who is set to marry Jason Trawick in 2013. With one lavish ceremony to Kevin Federline and a brief encounter that ended quicker than you can say annulment, we’re guessing that wedding number three will be slightly more intimate.
Kate Bosworth and Michael Polish
Fashionista Kate Bosworth is sure to stun us with a gorgeous ethereal wedding gown to match her boho style. The actress hasn’t revealed any wedding details just yet but she told the Sunday Times magazine in September: “When I look at him (Polish), it’s not a crazy infatuation, it’s more like we are each other’s life partners.”
More celebrity wedding news
- How much do Irish people spend on wedding presents New survey reveals some surprising truths about wedding guest spending habits in Ireland.
- FINALLY! Kourtney Kardashian agrees to marry Scott Disick The oldest Kardashian sister will walk down the aisle with Disick after seven years together.
- Girls Star Allison Williams reveals engagement ring and shock proposal details The actress gives the world a glimpse of her incredible diamond ring given to her by fiancé Ricky Van Veen.
- I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Potato Head! Wedding photographer uses Toy Story characters to explain his job to his young son.
- Mary-Kate Olsen is engaged! See her enormous engagement ring. The Olsen twin steps out with diamond ring on her finger after announcing engagement to French boyfriend.
- THIS is why you need a gift list. Couple end up with 27 toasters after deciding not to register for wedding presents.
- They’re engaged! Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are getting married They’re engaged! Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are getting married.
- How many of your wedding guests have YOU slept with?! A new study reveals that 60% per cent of newlyweds have slept with two more more of their wedding guests.
- Congratulations Girl! Allison Williams gets engaged The Girls actress is marrying her boyfriend of three years Ricky Van Veen.
- Sex makes you smarter As well as being a rather enjoyable form of cardio exercise, sex can also make you smarter. Who knew?