2012 has without a doubt been the year of the celebrity engagement with A-listers popping the question left, right and centre…
But with every engagement, comes a wedding (hopefully) and if 2012 is the year of celeb engagements, 2013 has to be the year of celebrity weddings and we’re more than ready for a parade of starlet brides….
Keira Knightley and James Righton
With rumours of a Chanel wedding dress, we’re itching to see what otherworldly bridal creation Karl Lagerfeld will astound us with. But to be honest, gorgeous Keira could wrap herself in a white sheet and we’d still be trying to copy her wedding look.
Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger
Chad recently boasted that his fiancée was planning the ‘most unique wedding on the planet.’ We’ll wait with bated breath to see if their rock and roll wedding lives up to these bold claims.
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
Teen queen Miley Cyrus will no doubt turn heads with an edgy wedding dress choice, if her latest fashion statements are anything to go by. Sources are saying Marchesa but we have our fingers crossed for a recreation of the champagne Jenny Packham bridal style gown she wore to the Oscars in 2010.
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux
We’ve been waiting for years to see Jen get her happy ending, which she’s finally found with Justin Theroux. Once she ties the knot she can enjoy a brief honeymoon period; it’s only a matter of time before the tabloids start conjuring up baby plans…
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
With Angelina set to marry in a wedding dress by L’Wren Scott, there’s only one question on our lips – will she get the leg out?
Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson
After giving birth to their daughter Maxwell and putting in gym hours to shed the baby weight, Jessica Simpson’s wedding was previously put on hold. But with the star spotted flaunting her new figure, a wedding is finally on the horizon and we can’t wait to see the dress that flaunts that fabulous new body.
Fearne Cotton and Jesse Wood
There’s been no official announcement but smitten Jesse has been gushing about marrying his pregnant girlfriend Fearne. He told a reporter for the Mail on Sunday “We are definitely going to walk down the aisle. We just haven’t decided when. We are living together and I am so excited about the baby.” Too cute.
Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart
Ok, so they’re not actually engaged yet, but we predict wedding bells for J-Lo and her gorgeous dancer toyboy Casper Smart, who after just one year together, have been hitting the headlines for their rumoured baby making plans.
Britney Spears and Jason Trawick
We’re hoping it’s third time lucky for pop princess Britney Spears, who is set to marry Jason Trawick in 2013. With one lavish ceremony to Kevin Federline and a brief encounter that ended quicker than you can say annulment, we’re guessing that wedding number three will be slightly more intimate.
Kate Bosworth and Michael Polish
Fashionista Kate Bosworth is sure to stun us with a gorgeous ethereal wedding gown to match her boho style. The actress hasn’t revealed any wedding details just yet but she told the Sunday Times magazine in September: “When I look at him (Polish), it’s not a crazy infatuation, it’s more like we are each other’s life partners.”
More celebrity wedding news
- Rylan is engaged! Congratulations to Rylan Clark who is engaged to boyfriend Dan Neal after Paris proposal.
- Pictures of Lauren Conrad’s wedding See the images from the beautiful wedding of The Hills star, Lauren Conrad and her new husband William Tell.
- Divine Atelier wedding dresses coming to The White Gallery, Northern Ireland The Northern Irish bridal shop is welcoming new designer Divine Atelier this October.
- What wedding advice looked like in 1893 Ever wondered what marriage advice sounded like 121 years ago?
- Heartbreaking love story: ALS patient marries his nurse Prepare to cry your eyes out at this unbelievably romantic story of an ALS sufferer who got his happy ending.
- Pictured: Ashley Tisdale marries in a beautiful wedding dress The High School Musical actress looked stunning as she tied the knot with Christopher French.
- Beyonce and Jay Z crash a wedding The famous couple turned up to a wedding while holidaying in Italy.
- Lesbian couple marry after 72 years together The women in their nineties exchanged vows after seven decades together.
- Neil Patrick Harris marries over the weekend The actor wed his boyfriend David Burtka over the weekend.
- Irish man carries out most adorable proposal ever We’re welling up at this Irish man’s proposal to the mother of his child.