For most brides-to-be, it’s always been the wedding march; that ‘dum dum de dum’ just has a certain appeal…
But for some, the traditional tune doesn’t always suit the wedding style, so it’s time to mix things up a bit.
Opting for alternative processional music gives you licence for creativity and control over your bridal entrance. The right song can make your entrance as grand, slow, climactic or as meaningful as you please.
For the romantic bride:
Craig Armstrong – The Balcony Scene, Romeo and Juliet
For the rock and roll bride:
Led Zeppelin – Thank you
For the indie bride:
Coldplay – Reign of Love
For the funny bride:
Adam Sandler – Grow Old With You (from The Wedding Singer)
For the classical bride:
Debussy – Clair de Lune
For the glamorous bride:
Beyonce – Halo
For the movie buff bride:
Glen Hansard and – Falling Slowly
- Lady of the manor luxury Palmerstown House Estate Celebrate a luxurious winter wedding at the gorgeous Kildare wedding venue.
- Old world wedding charm at the Headfort Arms Find out what the Headfort Arms has to offer for your wedding day.
- Engagement rings for your star sign Find out which engagement ring is perfect for you with the Zodiac of engagement rings.
- New Arrivals at Colebrooke Spa Colebrooke Spa are excited to announce a series of new luxury arrivals to their treatment range.
- Sweet sophistication with weddings at The K Club Celebrate your wedding in one of Ireland’s most glamorous wedding venues.
- Timeless elegance from Miss Ellie’s Vintage Caravan If you’re having a vintage wedding and are looking for something unique on your wedding day, Miss Ellie might be able to help.
- Cute and quirky wedding floristry from Moss and Mushroom Moss and Mushroom can create beautiful floristry, brooch bouquets and decoration for your wedding day. Find out more.
- Add glamour to your wedding with A. Rubanesque A. Rubanesque is a ribbon and trimmings boutique in Dublin that can help style your wedding day.
- Belleek Castle: Historic setting, award-winning food and unpretentious hospitality Belleek Castle is a stunning, romantic Irish castle wedding venue that’s the perfect location for your wedding day.
- Galgorm Resort and Spa – Northern Ireland’s most majestic wedding venue Experience absolute luxury on your special day at Northern Ireland’s celebrated wedding venue, Galgorm Resort and Spa.