For most brides-to-be, it’s always been the wedding march; that ‘dum dum de dum’ just has a certain appeal…
But for some, the traditional tune doesn’t always suit the wedding style, so it’s time to mix things up a bit.
Opting for alternative processional music gives you licence for creativity and control over your bridal entrance. The right song can make your entrance as grand, slow, climactic or as meaningful as you please.
For the romantic bride:
Craig Armstrong – The Balcony Scene, Romeo and Juliet
For the rock and roll bride:
Led Zeppelin – Thank you
For the indie bride:
Coldplay – Reign of Love
For the funny bride:
Adam Sandler – Grow Old With You (from The Wedding Singer)
For the classical bride:
Debussy – Clair de Lune
For the glamorous bride:
Beyonce – Halo
For the movie buff bride:
Glen Hansard and – Falling Slowly
- Hen and Stag packages with Adventure Tours NI Find out what Adventure Tours NI can offer for your stag or hen party.
- SEASONAL JOY AT GALGORM RESORT & SPA
- 8 reasons to have a winter wedding Find out why you should choose to get married in the winter months.
- Cheese wedding cakes We pay homage to fromage by exploring cheese wedding cakes and how you can incorporate them into an Irish wedding.
- The journey to your fairytale wedding begins at Athenaeum House Hotel Athenaeum House Hotel is a truly unique Irish wedding venue, located in Waterford city.
- Irish wedding venues we love … Lusty Beg Island Find out everything you need to know about this paradise wedding venue in the Fermanagh lakelands.
- New! Wedding Journal’s Reception Planner Magazine Find your ideal wedding venue and plan the perfect celebration with our new Reception Planner
- Experience a magical winter wedding at Kilronan Castle See what this stunning Irish wedding venue has to offer for your wonderful winter wedding day.
- Exclusive winter wedding offer at the Inishowen Gateway Hotel Find out why the Donegal wedding venue could be the perfect location for your big day.
- 10 things that no one tells you about planning a wedding So we thought we’d do the honour of bringing you the truth behind trying to organise your big day.