For most brides-to-be, it’s always been the wedding march; that ‘dum dum de dum’ just has a certain appeal…
But for some, the traditional tune doesn’t always suit the wedding style, so it’s time to mix things up a bit.
Opting for alternative processional music gives you licence for creativity and control over your bridal entrance. The right song can make your entrance as grand, slow, climactic or as meaningful as you please.
For the romantic bride:
Craig Armstrong – The Balcony Scene, Romeo and Juliet
For the rock and roll bride:
Led Zeppelin – Thank you
For the indie bride:
Coldplay – Reign of Love
For the funny bride:
Adam Sandler – Grow Old With You (from The Wedding Singer)
For the classical bride:
Debussy – Clair de Lune
For the glamorous bride:
Beyonce – Halo
For the movie buff bride:
Glen Hansard and – Falling Slowly
- Unique Irish Engagement Shoot Ideas From cliff tops, to the pub and even the gym - we reveal the best places to have an engagement shoot
- How to throw a bridesmaids' party Check out our top ten tips for hosting the perfect bridesmaids’ party...
- 15 signs you’re totally ready to get married So you’re engaged but are you really ready to get married? Read on to find out...
- New venue announced for The Wedding Journal Show The Wedding Journal Show named as the first event in the new Titanic Exhibition Centre
- Tips for a Stylish St. Patrick's Day Wedding
- Hen parties you can safely include mum in
- How to choose your wedding invitations How to choose the theme, colour, material and wording of your wedding invitations