- How do you want to feel? It’s a profound question but one we often neglect in favour of how we want to look. Looking good is a given. It’s all the other little things that add up to you feeling good. Feeling good about yourself is what the Olivia Muldoon experience is all about.
- “I concentrate on beautiful skin. So I spend a lot of time perfecting the skin with makeup. I want my brides to look luxurious, flawless, fresh and glowy.”
- “During the consultation we talk about the dress, the venue, the colours but the thing that really gets the hair and makeup look is about how they want to feel. Do they want to feel romantic, dreamy, pretty, sexy, confident? Then I know exactly the sort of look to create.”
- The person doing your hair and makeup on your wedding day is with you from the start of the day until you leave the house. This can be a very nervous time for a bride and having someone who radiates confidence is a hugely calming influence on the whole wedding party. It’s the positive part of the nerves that you want to see – the excitement and the build up to the big reveal when you arrive at the ceremony.
- On the day of your wedding Olivia will travel to your home or hotel, so you can relax and make getting ready part of the whole fabulous experience of the day. Being used to working on high fashion photoshoots and film productions and doing weddings all over Ireland Olivia plans the timings with you from what time the photographer is coming to what time you want to leave to ensure you can relax and enjoy being pampered.
- “For the Mother of Bride – a great blow dry will lift the face and make them look younger. With make up I love to add light to the skin so they look younger and fresher – it’s a big day for them too!”
Visited 1485 times, 1 Visits today