There are some pretty basic rules when it comes to taking wedding photos…
Smile at the camera. Make sure you’re posing properly. Stand in front of a pretty back drop.
Then there are the rules that, we assume, should go without saying. Such as; keep nudity to a minimum or don’t Photoshop your body onto a horse. You know – those simple unwritten rules.
But according to the internet there are some couples who really, REALLY need these guidelines spelled out for them, so we’ve taken matters into our own hands.
Rule number 1. Keep your clothes on.
2. No really, keep your clothes on.
3. Don’t go crazy with the photoshop
4. Beware of animal photobombers
5. And human ones too, actually
6. Just look behind you
7. Don’t let this happen
8. How about steering clear of horses altogether?
9. Really think about what’s appropriate
10. Do NOT impale your groom with a baguette. Can’t stress that one enough.
You might also like:
- Designs that take the cake
- Real Irish Weddings - Isabelle Charmant and Peter Tunney 21st February 2015. Ceremony at Ballintubber Abbey and reception at Mount Falcon Estate, Mayo
- Wedded Bliss Look your best on your wedding day with flawless, youthful skin, here’s how…
- Capture Every Moment with Limelight Video
- Make light work of wedding planning