There are some pretty basic rules when it comes to taking wedding photos…
Smile at the camera. Make sure you’re posing properly. Stand in front of a pretty back drop.
Then there are the rules that, we assume, should go without saying. Such as; keep nudity to a minimum or don’t Photoshop your body onto a horse. You know – those simple unwritten rules.
But according to the internet there are some couples who really, REALLY need these guidelines spelled out for them, so we’ve taken matters into our own hands.
Rule number 1. Keep your clothes on.
2. No really, keep your clothes on.
3. Don’t go crazy with the photoshop
4. Beware of animal photobombers
5. And human ones too, actually
6. Just look behind you
7. Don’t let this happen
8. How about steering clear of horses altogether?
9. Really think about what’s appropriate
10. Do NOT impale your groom with a baguette. Can’t stress that one enough.
You might also like:
- Day Two of a Skinny Malinky's Juice Cleanse
- Va va voom at the Brits 2015!
- Day One of a Skinny Malinky's Juice Cleanse
- Join us for Sparkling Afternoon Tea at Bedeck, Belfast Come along to Bedeck, Belfast for a Sparkling Afternoon Tea Party
- Is that an engagement ring, Liv Tyler?
- And the award for best dressed goes to...