There are some pretty basic rules when it comes to taking wedding photos…
Smile at the camera. Make sure you’re posing properly. Stand in front of a pretty back drop.
Then there are the rules that, we assume, should go without saying. Such as; keep nudity to a minimum or don’t Photoshop your body onto a horse. You know – those simple unwritten rules.
But according to the internet there are some couples who really, REALLY need these guidelines spelled out for them, so we’ve taken matters into our own hands.
Rule number 1. Keep your clothes on.
2. No really, keep your clothes on.
3. Don’t go crazy with the photoshop
4. Beware of animal photobombers
5. And human ones too, actually
6. Just look behind you
7. Don’t let this happen
8. How about steering clear of horses altogether?
9. Really think about what’s appropriate
10. Do NOT impale your groom with a baguette. Can’t stress that one enough.
You might also like:
- Hot Honeymoon: Miami & the Caribbean A dual destination honeymoon that combines the buzz of Miami Beach with relaxed island living in the Turks and Caicos
- Personal Touches at the Cookery Nook
- The #VampWedding of the Year!
- Summer Wedding Evening at Castleknock Hotel & Country Club
- Experiencing Lava Shot Treatments at Galgorm Resort & Spa
- Straight off the NY runway: Bridal 2016 Trends New York bridal runway was all about daring, innovative styles and giving traditional romantic classics, a modern twist.
- Private Paradise – Exclusive Wedding Venues Five private wedding venues, tucked away in their own peaceful little parts of Ireland