There are some pretty basic rules when it comes to taking wedding photos…
Smile at the camera. Make sure you’re posing properly. Stand in front of a pretty back drop.
Then there are the rules that, we assume, should go without saying. Such as; keep nudity to a minimum or don’t Photoshop your body onto a horse. You know – those simple unwritten rules.
But according to the internet there are some couples who really, REALLY need these guidelines spelled out for them, so we’ve taken matters into our own hands.
Rule number 1. Keep your clothes on.
2. No really, keep your clothes on.
3. Don’t go crazy with the photoshop
4. Beware of animal photobombers
5. And human ones too, actually
6. Just look behind you
7. Don’t let this happen
8. How about steering clear of horses altogether?
9. Really think about what’s appropriate
10. Do NOT impale your groom with a baguette. Can’t stress that one enough.
You might also like:
- George Clooney’s wedding guest list revealed Find out which celebrities are on the guest list for George Clooney’s wedding.
- Rylan is engaged! Congratulations to Rylan Clark who is engaged to boyfriend Dan Neal after Paris proposal.
- Pictures of Lauren Conrad’s wedding See the images from the beautiful wedding of The Hills star, Lauren Conrad and her new husband William Tell.
- Divine Atelier wedding dresses coming to The White Gallery, Northern Ireland The Northern Irish bridal shop is welcoming new designer Divine Atelier this October.
- What wedding advice looked like in 1893 Ever wondered what marriage advice sounded like 121 years ago?
- Heartbreaking love story: ALS patient marries his nurse Prepare to cry your eyes out at this unbelievably romantic story of an ALS sufferer who got his happy ending.
- Pictured: Ashley Tisdale marries in a beautiful wedding dress The High School Musical actress looked stunning as she tied the knot with Christopher French.
- Beyonce and Jay Z crash a wedding The famous couple turned up to a wedding while holidaying in Italy.
- Lesbian couple marry after 72 years together The women in their nineties exchanged vows after seven decades together.
- Neil Patrick Harris marries over the weekend The actor wed his boyfriend David Burtka over the weekend.