There are some pretty basic rules when it comes to taking wedding photos…
Smile at the camera. Make sure you’re posing properly. Stand in front of a pretty back drop.
Then there are the rules that, we assume, should go without saying. Such as; keep nudity to a minimum or don’t Photoshop your body onto a horse. You know – those simple unwritten rules.
But according to the internet there are some couples who really, REALLY need these guidelines spelled out for them, so we’ve taken matters into our own hands.
Rule number 1. Keep your clothes on.
2. No really, keep your clothes on.
3. Don’t go crazy with the photoshop
4. Beware of animal photobombers
5. And human ones too, actually
6. Just look behind you
7. Don’t let this happen
8. How about steering clear of horses altogether?
9. Really think about what’s appropriate
10. Do NOT impale your groom with a baguette. Can’t stress that one enough.
You might also like:
- Top marriage advice for newlyweds revealed Study revealed the key to a happy marriage (and it has nothing to do with sex).
- From dating to marriage – how text messages change over time Couple chart their text messages after six years together and the results are pretty cool.
- Glee’s Matthew Morrison gets married Congratulations to Matthew Morrison who married girlfriend Renee Puente in Hawaii this week.
- Engagement rings for your star sign Find out which engagement ring is perfect for you with the Zodiac of engagement rings.
- Top 12 Oscar De La Renta celebrity wedding dresses We look at our favourite ODLR bridal creations, following the designer’s death.
- Steve Jones reveals wedding photos The Welsh TV presenter has unveiled wedding photos from his big day last week.
- Bride confesses to having sex with dwarf stripper on her hen do after giving birth to his baby The woman was forced to spill the beans to her unsuspecting husband when the baby was born.
- Expensive engagement rings lead to divorce Apparently the more you spend on a diamond engagement ring, the more likely you are to divorce.
- Thousands of brides and grooms hit The Wedding Journal Show, Belfast Get all the details on this weekend’s Wedding Journal Show at the King’s Hall Pavilion, Belfast.
- Irish woman sells her wedding dress after finding out her husband was cheating on her with a man Find out how you can buy the wedding dress from this devastated woman.