There are some pretty basic rules when it comes to taking wedding photos…
Smile at the camera. Make sure you’re posing properly. Stand in front of a pretty back drop.
Then there are the rules that, we assume, should go without saying. Such as; keep nudity to a minimum or don’t Photoshop your body onto a horse. You know – those simple unwritten rules.
But according to the internet there are some couples who really, REALLY need these guidelines spelled out for them, so we’ve taken matters into our own hands.
Rule number 1. Keep your clothes on.
2. No really, keep your clothes on.
3. Don’t go crazy with the photoshop
4. Beware of animal photobombers
5. And human ones too, actually
6. Just look behind you
7. Don’t let this happen
8. How about steering clear of horses altogether?
9. Really think about what’s appropriate
10. Do NOT impale your groom with a baguette. Can’t stress that one enough.
You might also like:
- Win a £25,000 Wedding!
- Win a €25,000 Wedding! Win the wedding of your dreams, worth €25,000, at The Wedding Journal Show in Dublin this January.
- How deep is your love? Couple hold underwater wedding See pictures of this incredible underwater wedding in a 1.5 million litre seawater divers' training tank at Fort William, Scotland.
- Weird ways couples say ‘I love you’ This hilarious video is the perfect depiction of modern love.
- Groom divorces wife on their wedding day A man had a bit of a change of heart during his wedding.
- Irish couple make the best wedding entrance ever Charlene and Nathan shocked guests ahead of their arrival to their wedding reception at Cabra Castle.
- Colin Farrell writes open letter supporting gay marriage rights in Ireland The actor pens heartfelt letter to the people of Ireland and reveals his gay brother’s struggle for acceptance.
- Company launches ‘solo wedding packages’ for single women This is for those who dream of a big white traditional wedding, without the hassle of a husband.
- Wedding Fashion Showcase Wedding Fashion Showcase, 21st November in Derry's historic St Columb's Cathedral
- Benedict Cumberbatch announces his engagement in a very old school way The actor has revealed that he is set to marry his girlfriend Sophie Hunter.