There are some pretty basic rules when it comes to taking wedding photos…
Smile at the camera. Make sure you’re posing properly. Stand in front of a pretty back drop.
Then there are the rules that, we assume, should go without saying. Such as; keep nudity to a minimum or don’t Photoshop your body onto a horse. You know – those simple unwritten rules.
But according to the internet there are some couples who really, REALLY need these guidelines spelled out for them, so we’ve taken matters into our own hands.
Rule number 1. Keep your clothes on.
2. No really, keep your clothes on.
3. Don’t go crazy with the photoshop
4. Beware of animal photobombers
5. And human ones too, actually
6. Just look behind you
7. Don’t let this happen
8. How about steering clear of horses altogether?
9. Really think about what’s appropriate
10. Do NOT impale your groom with a baguette. Can’t stress that one enough.
You might also like:
- Bridal Show at Galgorm Resort & Spa Experience this 4* hotel first-hand at their next Bridal Open Day on Sunday 19th October 2014
- The Wedding Journal Show in Dublin Wows Huge Crowds Thousands attend The Wedding Journal Show in Dublin and plan their wedding with Ireland’s biggest bridal exhibition
- Woman accidentally throws her engagement ring into a lake during proposal Watch the moment a woman ruins her boyfriend’s proposal by throwing her engagement ring into a lake.
- Would you wear a Disney Frozen wedding dress? Bridal designer Alfred Angelo has made a wedding dress inspired by the Disney film Frozen. See it here.
- Kerry Katona releases wedding picture The former Atomic Kitten singer has revealed a picture from her recent wedding to George Kay.
- 10 hilarious awkward bridesmaid pictures you really need to see The most awkward bridesmaid wedding photos in existence.
- 10 things to look forward to at The Wedding Journal Show Dublin The Wedding Journal Show is returning to Citywest Dublin on 27th and 28th September 2014.
- George Clooney’s wedding guest list revealed Find out which celebrities are on the guest list for George Clooney’s wedding.
- Rylan is engaged! Congratulations to Rylan Clark who is engaged to boyfriend Dan Neal after Paris proposal.
- Pictures of Lauren Conrad’s wedding See the images from the beautiful wedding of The Hills star, Lauren Conrad and her new husband William Tell.