There are some pretty basic rules when it comes to taking wedding photos…
Smile at the camera. Make sure you’re posing properly. Stand in front of a pretty back drop.
Then there are the rules that, we assume, should go without saying. Such as; keep nudity to a minimum or don’t Photoshop your body onto a horse. You know – those simple unwritten rules.
But according to the internet there are some couples who really, REALLY need these guidelines spelled out for them, so we’ve taken matters into our own hands.
Rule number 1. Keep your clothes on.
2. No really, keep your clothes on.
3. Don’t go crazy with the photoshop
4. Beware of animal photobombers
5. And human ones too, actually
6. Just look behind you
7. Don’t let this happen
8. How about steering clear of horses altogether?
9. Really think about what’s appropriate
10. Do NOT impale your groom with a baguette. Can’t stress that one enough.
You might also like:
- Perfect Day – Ireland’s only premier stockist for Mori Lee
- Bridal Sample Sale at LA Bridal House
- Wow Weddings celebrate new website and showroom Wow-Weddings are celebrating the launch of their new website and showrooms with an amazing €299 photo booth wedding package
- Designer wedding dresses at Now & Forever Bridal Discover the latest bridal and bridesmaid dress collections at Now & Forever Bridal
- Gorgeous plus size wedding dresses at Ruben Bridal Discover a stunning collection of plus size wedding dresses to compliment the fuller figured bride
- Swift Chair Covers' Amazing Value Wedding Packages Swift Chair Covers are one of Northern Ireland’s leading room styling companies and are experts in transforming venues and reception rooms.
- Wedding gift lists at Whytes of Crossgar Make your new home perfect with wedding gifts from Whytes of Crossgar
- Cinderella Bridal 20% discount offer 20% discount on 2015 wedding and bridesmaid dresses.
- Hilarious Irish wedding video captures all the WORST bits Hilarious Irish wedding video montage