It’s a Tuesday, it’s raining, it’s January and pay day is still a while off – we imagine, like us, you’re feeling pretty fragile…
So prepare to absolutely bawl your eyes out at this emotional video of a local man singing his bride down the aisle to a teary ballad.
The clip shows Niall Donnelly from Omagh waiting at the altar for his bride Jill, singing an emotionally charged rendition of Ronan Keating’s This I Promise You.
The video was first taken at Niall and Jill’s wedding in Drumragh Chapel back in 2010, but went viral again this week after being re-posted on Facebook.
It’s probably not surprising to hear that with a voice like that, Niall is actually a professional singer with over 15 years’ experience.
Speaking to Breakingnews.ie about his spur of the moment decision to sing the song, Niall said: “Bronagh (his singing partner) and I have been doing chapel singing at weddings for years and this is one of the songs that we’d do.
“At the rehearsal dinner on the Thursday night before the wedding somebody suggested that I sing it for Jill – but in my head, the thought of it was pure cheese.
“I thought ‘no way’ – but then the night before the wedding the lads from the band were at my house, we had a few whiskies in us and they talked me into it.”
Well we’re certainly glad that Niall mustered up the courage. Even though we’re weeping into our keyboards…
You might also like:
- Here’s a wedding video that will make you smile Hannah and Johnny share the Best Day of their Lives.
- Irishman proposes in THE most romantic way EVER Luke Tyrel puts all men to shame by organising the most romantic proposal that any Irishman has ever done.
- BREAKING NEWS! Brad and Angelina are married The Hollywood couple have finally tied the knot.
- Proposal goes viral after being spotted by a police helicopter Couple’s engagement spreads across the Internet after the police catch it all on camera.
- HAHA! Picture of drunk bride goes viral worldwide Husband shares hilarious picture of his drunk bride ordering fast food on their wedding night.
- Women who don’t sleep around have happier marriages According to a new report, women with more sexual partners have unhappier marriages.
- Irish couple do Ice Bucket Challenge at their wedding Well that’s one way of making your wedding memorable.
- Want to have a happy marriage? Invite 150 wedding guests Bigger weddings lead to a happier marriage, according to the National Marriage Report.
- Can you help this charity provide weddings for the terminally ill? Gift of a Wedding organises weddings for terminally ill people – and they need your help.
- Unbelievable Irish wedding video goes viral This is why us Irish throw the best wedding celebrations in the world.