This week saw the smooth landing of Enzoani’s new bridal and bridesmaid collections during their ‘Take Flight’ bridal runway show at the Lyon Air Museum in California…
Over 500 guests came to see wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses parade through the iconic location, past the wings of vintage B-17 and DC-3 planes, as well as a hanger full of 1940s military vehicles.
Every one of the 104 Enzoani bridal and bridesmaid dresses captured a dreamy mix of vintage nostalgia and high fashion detail, created by infusing heritage bridal fabrics like lace, silk and satin with clean, modern cuts.
Following a brief intermission, reality star Lindsay Yenter introduced Mark Badgley and James Mischka who previewed their new 2014 Badgley Mischka Bridal and Bridesmaids collections.
Inspired by their 2013 couture collection, the new 2014 Badgley Mischka bridal collections offer the signature Badgley Mischka beading and embroidery details which have put them on the map.
Watch the runway show in full
Bridal style inspiration
- Plus size wedding dress style from Angelo Bridal See the gorgeous Callista wedding dresses coming to the Dublin bridal boutique for 2015.
- How to wear a daring wedding dress Deep plunging necklines, sultry exposed backs and thigh-high slits - we bring you a new generation of daring dresses that push all the bridal boundaries.
- Debonair dressing at John Laurence and Black Bow groomswear Dress like royalty on your wedding day with a grooms suit from John Lawrence and Black Blow.
- Chic wedding day style at Serendipity Boutique Find your perfect wedding or mother of the bride outfit in the Kilkenny fashion boutique.
- Top 12 Oscar De La Renta celebrity wedding dresses We look at our favourite ODLR bridal creations, following the designer’s death.
- Our favourite wedding dresses from the 2015 bridal catwalk See the top bridal looks from the fall 2015 fashion shows.