This week saw the smooth landing of Enzoani’s new bridal and bridesmaid collections during their ‘Take Flight’ bridal runway show at the Lyon Air Museum in California…
Over 500 guests came to see wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses parade through the iconic location, past the wings of vintage B-17 and DC-3 planes, as well as a hanger full of 1940s military vehicles.
Every one of the 104 Enzoani bridal and bridesmaid dresses captured a dreamy mix of vintage nostalgia and high fashion detail, created by infusing heritage bridal fabrics like lace, silk and satin with clean, modern cuts.
Following a brief intermission, reality star Lindsay Yenter introduced Mark Badgley and James Mischka who previewed their new 2014 Badgley Mischka Bridal and Bridesmaids collections.
Inspired by their 2013 couture collection, the new 2014 Badgley Mischka bridal collections offer the signature Badgley Mischka beading and embroidery details which have put them on the map.
Watch the runway show in full
Bridal style inspiration
- From the catwalk to the aisle – London Fashion Week s/s 2014 63 Bridal style dresses hot off the catwalk at London Fashion Week.
- The bridal trouser suit - 10 of the best Ladies it's time to suit up and get down to business because this wedding season you’ll be wearing the trousers.
- NEW 2014 collections from Ian Stuart & Stewart Parvin Highlights from The White Gallery bridal trade show in London
- The wedding suit – hire vs buy Will you hire or buy your wedding suit? WJOnline helps you make the big decision.
- What to do with your dress after the wedding Top ideas for recycling or selling on your dress after the wedding day.
- Questions to ask before you buy a wedding dress Things to consider before choosing your dream wedding gown.