This week saw the smooth landing of Enzoani’s new bridal and bridesmaid collections during their ‘Take Flight’ bridal runway show at the Lyon Air Museum in California…
Over 500 guests came to see wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses parade through the iconic location, past the wings of vintage B-17 and DC-3 planes, as well as a hanger full of 1940s military vehicles.
Every one of the 104 Enzoani bridal and bridesmaid dresses captured a dreamy mix of vintage nostalgia and high fashion detail, created by infusing heritage bridal fabrics like lace, silk and satin with clean, modern cuts.
Following a brief intermission, reality star Lindsay Yenter introduced Mark Badgley and James Mischka who previewed their new 2014 Badgley Mischka Bridal and Bridesmaids collections.
Inspired by their 2013 couture collection, the new 2014 Badgley Mischka bridal collections offer the signature Badgley Mischka beading and embroidery details which have put them on the map.
Watch the runway show in full
Bridal style inspiration
- LOOK AHEAD TO AUTUMN OCCASION WEAR AT MCELHINNEYS The mother of the bride stockists have some amazing fashion for this season.
- Designer Ian Stuart reveals his top fashion tips for MOBs Designer Ian Stuart gives his advice on what women should be looking for in that perfect wedding outfit…
- Bridal style at the Emmy Awards 2014 Bridal inspired dresses were the fashion pick of the pack at last night’s Primetime Emmy Awards in Hollywood.
- Tying the knot - a groom’s guide to wedding ties We’re untangling the basic rules of wedding tie etiquette.
- It's mint to be – 10 marvellous mint wedding dresses It ain’t easy being green.
- Mother of the bride body guide Find the right wedding outfit to suit your figure.