This week saw the smooth landing of Enzoani’s new bridal and bridesmaid collections during their ‘Take Flight’ bridal runway show at the Lyon Air Museum in California…
Over 500 guests came to see wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses parade through the iconic location, past the wings of vintage B-17 and DC-3 planes, as well as a hanger full of 1940s military vehicles.
Every one of the 104 Enzoani bridal and bridesmaid dresses captured a dreamy mix of vintage nostalgia and high fashion detail, created by infusing heritage bridal fabrics like lace, silk and satin with clean, modern cuts.
Following a brief intermission, reality star Lindsay Yenter introduced Mark Badgley and James Mischka who previewed their new 2014 Badgley Mischka Bridal and Bridesmaids collections.
Inspired by their 2013 couture collection, the new 2014 Badgley Mischka bridal collections offer the signature Badgley Mischka beading and embroidery details which have put them on the map.
Watch the runway show in full
Bridal style inspiration
- Mother of the bride body guide Find the right wedding outfit to suit your figure.
- SOS! Sick of strapless If strapless wedding dresses just ain’t your thing, take a look at our chic and stylish alternatives.
- 14 Dreamy Destination Wedding Dresses Our selection of the hottest summer wedding dresses.
- Bridal boutiques we love … L A Bridal House L A Bridal House is an award winning bridal boutique situated just outside Belfast.
- Top 10 best celebrity wedding dresses We reveal the greatest celebrity wedding dresses ever – as voted for by you.
- 20 shades of grey bridesmaid dresses We bring you a list of stylish silvery bridesmaid options.