This week saw the smooth landing of Enzoani’s new bridal and bridesmaid collections during their ‘Take Flight’ bridal runway show at the Lyon Air Museum in California…
Over 500 guests came to see wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses parade through the iconic location, past the wings of vintage B-17 and DC-3 planes, as well as a hanger full of 1940s military vehicles.
Every one of the 104 Enzoani bridal and bridesmaid dresses captured a dreamy mix of vintage nostalgia and high fashion detail, created by infusing heritage bridal fabrics like lace, silk and satin with clean, modern cuts.
Following a brief intermission, reality star Lindsay Yenter introduced Mark Badgley and James Mischka who previewed their new 2014 Badgley Mischka Bridal and Bridesmaids collections.
Inspired by their 2013 couture collection, the new 2014 Badgley Mischka bridal collections offer the signature Badgley Mischka beading and embroidery details which have put them on the map.
Watch the runway show in full
Bridal style inspiration
- New collections at The Moderne Bridal, Cork
- Who wore white at the 2015 NTA awards? Bridal fashion was in full force on the red carpet at the NTA Awards
- Why you SHOULDN’T buy your wedding dress online How to avoid buying a cheap, fake wedding dress
- 10 Wedding Dress Mistakes You Can’t Afford To Make Common mistakes brides-to-be make when they go wedding dress shopping
- Bridal style at the 2015 Golden Globes
- Embrace the blues at Collar and Cuff Grooms Wear Declan Mahon from Collar and Cuff in Dublin shares his thoughts on this season's new trend - blue wedding suits.