This week saw the smooth landing of Enzoani’s new bridal and bridesmaid collections during their ‘Take Flight’ bridal runway show at the Lyon Air Museum in California…
Over 500 guests came to see wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses parade through the iconic location, past the wings of vintage B-17 and DC-3 planes, as well as a hanger full of 1940s military vehicles.
Every one of the 104 Enzoani bridal and bridesmaid dresses captured a dreamy mix of vintage nostalgia and high fashion detail, created by infusing heritage bridal fabrics like lace, silk and satin with clean, modern cuts.
Following a brief intermission, reality star Lindsay Yenter introduced Mark Badgley and James Mischka who previewed their new 2014 Badgley Mischka Bridal and Bridesmaids collections.
Inspired by their 2013 couture collection, the new 2014 Badgley Mischka bridal collections offer the signature Badgley Mischka beading and embroidery details which have put them on the map.
Watch the runway show in full
Bridal style inspiration
- 2016 wedding dress trends unveiled at London shows We report on the new wedding dress trends from London Bridal Week and The White Gallery
- Dress disasters & fashion hits from the 2015 TV BAFTAs Fashion flops and dresses we loved from the red carpet...
- Jesús Peiró 2016 bridal collection Jesús Peiró presents a collection of elegant and sophisticated gowns for the modern bride.
- Bridal Trends from the Met Gala 2015 Daring sheer paneling, feathers, furs and sequin hit the red carpet
- Wedding trend: Sexy, Seductive & SILVER