This week saw the smooth landing of Enzoani’s new bridal and bridesmaid collections during their ‘Take Flight’ bridal runway show at the Lyon Air Museum in California…
Over 500 guests came to see wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses parade through the iconic location, past the wings of vintage B-17 and DC-3 planes, as well as a hanger full of 1940s military vehicles.
Every one of the 104 Enzoani bridal and bridesmaid dresses captured a dreamy mix of vintage nostalgia and high fashion detail, created by infusing heritage bridal fabrics like lace, silk and satin with clean, modern cuts.
Following a brief intermission, reality star Lindsay Yenter introduced Mark Badgley and James Mischka who previewed their new 2014 Badgley Mischka Bridal and Bridesmaids collections.
Inspired by their 2013 couture collection, the new 2014 Badgley Mischka bridal collections offer the signature Badgley Mischka beading and embroidery details which have put them on the map.
Watch the runway show in full
Bridal style inspiration
- Lace wedding dresses for all figure types Follow our guide on how to wear lace to flatter your figure, and wear your lace wedding dress with confidence
- Cinderella's Fairytale-Inspired Wedding Shoes Cinderella-inspired designer shoes which could bring a little Disney magic to your wedding wardrobe.
- A guide to wedding veils Discover which veil length is perfect for you…
- Summer 2015 suit trends for Grooms Check out the suit styles fashionable grooms will be wearing this summer
- Bride’s guide to contouring Top make-up artist Paddy McGurgan shares his tips on how to make contouring work for you…