In Hollywood, there is no fate worse than being forgotten and Charlie Sheen made sure this wouldn’t happen by Tweeting this weekend that he had tied the knot…
It hasn’t yet been confirmed whether the Tweet is true, or if it’s an attempt by Sheen to keep the rumour mill churning.
On Sunday 5th January, he posted a picture from his trip to Iceland with his porn star girlfriend, outside the former French consulate building in Reykjavík, where a 1986 Cold War summit was famously held between US president Ronald Reagan and USSR leader Mikhail Gorbachev.
Sheen wrote: “This is the house ware M Gorbachev R Reagan did some epic. it’s also where S and I GOT MARRIED! c #RumorMilUhPede.”
‘S’ is a name that Charlie uses for his 24-year-old girlfriend Brett Rossi, who is also sometimes known as Scottie.
If the story is to be believed, Brett would be Charlie’s fourth wife, following in the footsteps of Donna Peele, Denise Richards and Brooke Mueller
You might also like:
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg get married! The couple tied the knot this weekend in Chicago.
- Orlando Bloom attends Northern Irish wedding The Hollywood star even posed for selfies whilst at the wedding in County Down.
- Xpose’s Glenda Gilson looks stunning in her wedding dress The TV3 presenter posed for pictures outside the church on her wedding day.
- Here’s a wedding video that will make you smile Hannah and Johnny share the Best Day of their Lives.
- Irishman proposes in THE most romantic way EVER Luke Tyrel puts all men to shame by organising the most romantic proposal that any Irishman has ever done.
- BREAKING NEWS! Brad and Angelina are married The Hollywood couple have finally tied the knot.
- Proposal goes viral after being spotted by a police helicopter Couple’s engagement spreads across the Internet after the police catch it all on camera.
- HAHA! Picture of drunk bride goes viral worldwide Husband shares hilarious picture of his drunk bride ordering fast food on their wedding night.
- Women who don’t sleep around have happier marriages According to a new report, women with more sexual partners have unhappier marriages.
- Irish couple do Ice Bucket Challenge at their wedding Well that’s one way of making your wedding memorable.