In Hollywood, there is no fate worse than being forgotten and Charlie Sheen made sure this wouldn’t happen by Tweeting this weekend that he had tied the knot…
It hasn’t yet been confirmed whether the Tweet is true, or if it’s an attempt by Sheen to keep the rumour mill churning.
On Sunday 5th January, he posted a picture from his trip to Iceland with his porn star girlfriend, outside the former French consulate building in Reykjavík, where a 1986 Cold War summit was famously held between US president Ronald Reagan and USSR leader Mikhail Gorbachev.
Sheen wrote: “This is the house ware M Gorbachev R Reagan did some epic. it’s also where S and I GOT MARRIED! c #RumorMilUhPede.”
‘S’ is a name that Charlie uses for his 24-year-old girlfriend Brett Rossi, who is also sometimes known as Scottie.
If the story is to be believed, Brett would be Charlie’s fourth wife, following in the footsteps of Donna Peele, Denise Richards and Brooke Mueller
You might also like:
- Dramatic wedding in Iceland goes viral These breathtaking elopement photos will make you want to book a plane ticket to Iceland immediately.
- Cheryl Cole wears black for second wedding celebration The singer chose a dramatic black dress for her UK wedding celebration.
- Las Vegas Club tells hen party ‘no ugly girls’ Hakkasan at the MGM Grand refuses entry to 'whales or hippos'
- Watch Jessica Simpson’s wedding video The star gives us a glimpse of her amazing big day.
- Hilariously bad wedding photo goes viral This unfortunate wedding picture will make your day.
- Adam Levine marries Victoria’s Secret model The Maroon 5 frontman married Behati Prinsloo this weekend in Mexico.
- Saturday’s singer Frankie Sandford ties the knot! Frankie married footballer Wayne Bridge this weekend in Bedfordshire.
- Cari’s Closet Bridal opening THIS WEEK The Dublin bridal boutique will stock amazing wedding dresses from the likes of Berta Bridal.
- Carry Bradshaw crashes an Irish wedding Sarah Jessica Parker makes an impromptu appearance at a Limavady woman’s wedding.
- “My mum died on my wedding day” Sophie’s story Find out how to take part in Macmillan Cancer Support’s ‘World’s Biggest Coffee Morning’