In Hollywood, there is no fate worse than being forgotten and Charlie Sheen made sure this wouldn’t happen by Tweeting this weekend that he had tied the knot…
It hasn’t yet been confirmed whether the Tweet is true, or if it’s an attempt by Sheen to keep the rumour mill churning.
On Sunday 5th January, he posted a picture from his trip to Iceland with his porn star girlfriend, outside the former French consulate building in Reykjavík, where a 1986 Cold War summit was famously held between US president Ronald Reagan and USSR leader Mikhail Gorbachev.
Sheen wrote: “This is the house ware M Gorbachev R Reagan did some epic. it’s also where S and I GOT MARRIED! c #RumorMilUhPede.”
‘S’ is a name that Charlie uses for his 24-year-old girlfriend Brett Rossi, who is also sometimes known as Scottie.
If the story is to be believed, Brett would be Charlie’s fourth wife, following in the footsteps of Donna Peele, Denise Richards and Brooke Mueller
You might also like:
- Designs that take the cake
- Real Irish Weddings - Isabelle Charmant and Peter Tunney 21st February 2015. Ceremony at Ballintubber Abbey and reception at Mount Falcon Estate, Mayo
- Wedded Bliss Look your best on your wedding day with flawless, youthful skin, here’s how…
- Capture Every Moment with Limelight Video
- Make light work of wedding planning