In Hollywood, there is no fate worse than being forgotten and Charlie Sheen made sure this wouldn’t happen by Tweeting this weekend that he had tied the knot…
It hasn’t yet been confirmed whether the Tweet is true, or if it’s an attempt by Sheen to keep the rumour mill churning.
On Sunday 5th January, he posted a picture from his trip to Iceland with his porn star girlfriend, outside the former French consulate building in Reykjavík, where a 1986 Cold War summit was famously held between US president Ronald Reagan and USSR leader Mikhail Gorbachev.
Sheen wrote: “This is the house ware M Gorbachev R Reagan did some epic. it’s also where S and I GOT MARRIED! c #RumorMilUhPede.”
‘S’ is a name that Charlie uses for his 24-year-old girlfriend Brett Rossi, who is also sometimes known as Scottie.
If the story is to be believed, Brett would be Charlie’s fourth wife, following in the footsteps of Donna Peele, Denise Richards and Brooke Mueller
You might also like:
- Irish couple make the best wedding entrance ever Charlene and Nathan shocked guests ahead of their arrival to their wedding reception at Cabra Castle.
- Colin Farrell writes open letter supporting gay marriage rights in Ireland The actor pens heartfelt letter to the people of Ireland and reveals his gay brother’s struggle for acceptance.
- Company launches ‘solo wedding packages’ for single women This is for those who dream of a big white traditional wedding, without the hassle of a husband.
- Wedding Fashion Showcase Wedding Fashion Showcase, 21st November in Derry's historic St Columb's Cathedral
- Benedict Cumberbatch announces his engagement in a very old school way The actor has revealed that he is set to marry his girlfriend Sophie Hunter.
- Batman obsessed couple have a Batman wedding and it’s AMAZING! After initially bonding over their matching Batman tattoos, a superhero themed wedding was only natural for this couple.
- Amazing wedding photo shows this couple were meant to be together It was written in the sky.
- Are they mad?! Couple let strangers plan their entire wedding Find out what happened when one couple had strangers organising every detail of their wedding day.
- Woman fakes deafness for nine months to keep her boyfriend The woman lied about the disability so her boyfriend would leave her, as shown in new reality TV show, My Crazy Love.