In Hollywood, there is no fate worse than being forgotten and Charlie Sheen made sure this wouldn’t happen by Tweeting this weekend that he had tied the knot…
It hasn’t yet been confirmed whether the Tweet is true, or if it’s an attempt by Sheen to keep the rumour mill churning.
On Sunday 5th January, he posted a picture from his trip to Iceland with his porn star girlfriend, outside the former French consulate building in Reykjavík, where a 1986 Cold War summit was famously held between US president Ronald Reagan and USSR leader Mikhail Gorbachev.
Sheen wrote: “This is the house ware M Gorbachev R Reagan did some epic. it’s also where S and I GOT MARRIED! c #RumorMilUhPede.”
‘S’ is a name that Charlie uses for his 24-year-old girlfriend Brett Rossi, who is also sometimes known as Scottie.
If the story is to be believed, Brett would be Charlie’s fourth wife, following in the footsteps of Donna Peele, Denise Richards and Brooke Mueller
You might also like:
- Summer Wedding Evening at Castleknock Hotel & Country Club
- Experiencing Lava Shot Treatments at Galgorm Resort & Spa
- Straight off the NY runway: Bridal 2016 Trends New York bridal runway was all about daring, innovative styles and giving traditional romantic classics, a modern twist.
- Private Paradise – Exclusive Wedding Venues Five private wedding venues, tucked away in their own peaceful little parts of Ireland
- Eternity & Art Couture Designer Weekend at Divinity Bridal
- Vera Wang unveils shocking new 2016 bridal collection
- Achieving Flawless Wedding Day Skin with River Medical