In Hollywood, there is no fate worse than being forgotten and Charlie Sheen made sure this wouldn’t happen by Tweeting this weekend that he had tied the knot…
It hasn’t yet been confirmed whether the Tweet is true, or if it’s an attempt by Sheen to keep the rumour mill churning.
On Sunday 5th January, he posted a picture from his trip to Iceland with his porn star girlfriend, outside the former French consulate building in Reykjavík, where a 1986 Cold War summit was famously held between US president Ronald Reagan and USSR leader Mikhail Gorbachev.
Sheen wrote: “This is the house ware M Gorbachev R Reagan did some epic. it’s also where S and I GOT MARRIED! c #RumorMilUhPede.”
‘S’ is a name that Charlie uses for his 24-year-old girlfriend Brett Rossi, who is also sometimes known as Scottie.
If the story is to be believed, Brett would be Charlie’s fourth wife, following in the footsteps of Donna Peele, Denise Richards and Brooke Mueller
You might also like:
- Want to have a happy marriage? Invite 150 wedding guests Bigger weddings lead to a happier marriage, according to the National Marriage Report.
- Can you help this charity provide weddings for the terminally ill? Gift of a Wedding organises weddings for terminally ill people – and they need your help.
- Unbelievable Irish wedding video goes viral This is why us Irish throw the best wedding celebrations in the world.
- Ice bucket challenge proposal – it was only a matter of time An ice bucket challenge that will melt your heart.
- Let it go! Let it go! Best man delivers Frozen wedding speech The best man composed a wedding speech based on the hit song from the Disney musical.
- Wedding Journal Young Designer of the Year – the finalists on the catwalk Vote now for you who want to win Wedding Journal’s Young Designer of the Year 2014.
- Groom fakes his own death to get out of wedding He rang her up pretending to be his own father breaking the news.
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi celebrate sixth wedding anniversary in the most romantic way The actress surprised her wife to celebrate their sixth year of marriage.
- Danny from McFly shares wedding speech song If you’re a McFly fan, there may be tears.
- Best honeymoon prank ever! Newlyweds return home from honeymoon to find their house COVERED in post-it notes.