In Hollywood, there is no fate worse than being forgotten and Charlie Sheen made sure this wouldn’t happen by Tweeting this weekend that he had tied the knot…
It hasn’t yet been confirmed whether the Tweet is true, or if it’s an attempt by Sheen to keep the rumour mill churning.
On Sunday 5th January, he posted a picture from his trip to Iceland with his porn star girlfriend, outside the former French consulate building in Reykjavík, where a 1986 Cold War summit was famously held between US president Ronald Reagan and USSR leader Mikhail Gorbachev.
Sheen wrote: “This is the house ware M Gorbachev R Reagan did some epic. it’s also where S and I GOT MARRIED! c #RumorMilUhPede.”
‘S’ is a name that Charlie uses for his 24-year-old girlfriend Brett Rossi, who is also sometimes known as Scottie.
If the story is to be believed, Brett would be Charlie’s fourth wife, following in the footsteps of Donna Peele, Denise Richards and Brooke Mueller
You might also like:
- Steve Jones reveals wedding photos The Welsh TV presenter has unveiled wedding photos from his big day last week.
- Bride confesses to having sex with dwarf stripper on her hen do after giving birth to his baby The woman was forced to spill the beans to her unsuspecting husband when the baby was born.
- Expensive engagement rings lead to divorce Apparently the more you spend on a diamond engagement ring, the more likely you are to divorce.
- Thousands of brides and grooms hit The Wedding Journal Show, Belfast Get all the details on this weekend’s Wedding Journal Show at the King’s Hall Pavilion, Belfast.
- Irish woman sells her wedding dress after finding out her husband was cheating on her with a man Find out how you can buy the wedding dress from this devastated woman.
- Everything you need to know about The Wedding Journal Show, Belfast, October 2014 See what’s in store for Northern Irish brides and grooms at The Wedding Journal Show in Belfast this weekend.
- Bridal Show at Galgorm Resort & Spa Experience this 4* hotel first-hand at their next Bridal Open Day on Sunday 19th October 2014
- The Wedding Journal Show in Dublin Wows Huge Crowds Thousands attend The Wedding Journal Show in Dublin and plan their wedding with Ireland’s biggest bridal exhibition
- Woman accidentally throws her engagement ring into a lake during proposal Watch the moment a woman ruins her boyfriend’s proposal by throwing her engagement ring into a lake.
- Would you wear a Disney Frozen wedding dress? Bridal designer Alfred Angelo has made a wedding dress inspired by the Disney film Frozen. See it here.